ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Sytone"
Sytone

Posted Mar 24, 2009 in: Developer API
Score: 0
  • Sytone
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2009
  • Score: 0
ok ill set one up, that was plan b but wanted to avoid hitting your service to much. Ill make a UnitTest app Id.
Sytone

Posted Mar 24, 2009 in: editContext not documented?
  • Sytone
While you area at it can you add some info around the error xml blob you get back. i.e. when you pass a key in the getToken it throws a error. Technically I would expect the API to ignore it.
Sytone

Posted Mar 24, 2009 in: Developer API
  • Sytone
Hi,

Is there a seperate api url we can call for testing against instead of the production one. Im hoping to avoid a complete moc up for unit tests :D
Sytone

Posted Mar 24, 2009 in: No web service?
  • Sytone
The WCF Rest implimentation assumes that you are using Get, Post, Delete and Update as methods. Which from what I can see this api does not use. Also you should be able to pass a xml block in the rest call but all the values are on the param string.

I am about 20% way through a API which will be able to be used in WPF with the property notify avaliable. I am using it as a learning experience for Generics and WPF as I have not had a chance to play with either.
Sytone

Posted Mar 22, 2009 in: Windows Mobile Application
  • Sytone
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2009
You could always learn c# and write one yourself :) or if I get a chance to create a good c# API using WCF and WPF based objects ill make one for you.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5