Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Posted May 30, 2019 in: Apple Watch 4
Score: 0
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: May 30, 2019
  • Score: 0
Posted by rameshtul:
According to this site, Toodledo has a native app for the Apple Watch https://www.toodledo.com/info/applewatch.php

However, I am unable to find that app through my Watch app on my iPhone. It also doesnt download automatically to my Watch. Please help!

Hi,
Currently we don't have apple watch application live in app store. We are working on the new update which will support that.

Thanks
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: May 23, 2019
Posted by byerun:
Posted by mikehardy:
I haven’t used toodledo in a while but came back and it is doing this to me as well. Have you found a solution?

I actually maintain thunderlink (https://github.com/mikehardy/thunderlink) - a plugin that makes deep+durable clickable links to specific emails - specifically so I can cross-link with a todo system, so you can imagine I’m a bit surprised and peeved on this one...

I have not. My workaround is to move my note contents to Evernote and to instead provide the raw Evernote link (evernote://...) to my Evernote note with hyperlinks. This has the added advantage of not having my note format tied to the format used by my task manager making switching task managers easier.

Yes, I was surprised and peeved too to find that my notes can be modified by Toodledo itself.

You can create the links with <a> tags. You are seeing those issues on toodledo.com/tasks or tasks.toodledo.com ?
Anant G.

Posted May 23, 2019 in: Login in Chrome
  • Anant G.
Posted by AprilFletcher:
Not sure how to do that here, so here's a link to the screenshot in my Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17xYOKkgS0kJ6ZsmJv0GQ022mCVxUhbKm/view?usp=sharing

Can you try again in incognito mode of chrome where you don't have any browser extensions installed ?

Thanks
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by jeff:
I am still seeing this incredible lag on Safari when first login in and adding the first new item, no change in behavior since my last reply to this thread.

This occurs in the page found at https://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php

Really makes toodledo annoying to use when adding new items during the day, makes me write everything down on paper so I don't lose it which defeats the purpose of using this solution.

Can you try on tasks.toodledo.com. Some queries are slow on toodledo.com/tasks/ and we are working on it to optimize them. This lag in old tasks section is mainly because it downloads all the tasks in DOM for the hot search feature. And we have seen many people use that hot search feature.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Sorry to say, we don't have any plans to change the task history for standard plans currently. Most of the users suggested that they export the csv of the tasks every month or 3 months. We do have plans to make this process automated and create better monthly//quarterly and yearly reports.
Anant G.

Posted May 23, 2019 in: Syncing problems
  • Anant G.
Posted by rsheinfield:
I've been entering new items on my desktop. The program lists the items as "waiting to sync." It then never syncs them and I lose them. This has been going on for a while. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a fix?

This is happening on tasks section or some other section ? Can you create a support ticket for the same please.

Thanks
Anant G.

Posted May 23, 2019 in: Dangerous Bug
Score: -1
  • Anant G.
  • Score: -1
Posted by SirLouen:
Posted by Anant G.:
Hi, We are looking into this issue now. Will update shortly on this.

I think I have isolated the bug:

When I tick multiple Dailies at the same time and I press "R" 1 daily (the first) seems to not regenerate

Okay one more thing, are you using tasks.toodledo.com or toodledo.com/tasks ?
Anant G.

Posted May 21, 2019 in: Login in Chrome
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: May 21, 2019
Posted by AprilFletcher:
Hi

Until this morning, I hadn't logged into my account for about 2 months. I had no problem logging in but keep getting small login window that appears at the top of the screen. Though I was already logged in, I attempted to login but the window keeps appearing. I logged out at tried logging in with this screen but it does not log me in and keeps reappearing after I've put in my info. This only appears to be happening in Chrome. I cleared the cache and deleted the Toodledo extension. Nothing makes this drop in screen go away. This screen sits on top so I can't do anything unless I hit "cancel" but then it reappears a few seconds later.

Help!

Thanks!

Can you provide a screenshot for the same?
Anant G.

Posted May 20, 2019 in: Can´t see the Assignor any more
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: May 20, 2019
Posted by Ulrike Schwaner:
I can´t see the assignor of the task anymore, but it´s still "selected" in the menue. Last week it was working on all our accounts, now no account is showing the assignor.

Can somebody help?

Thanks so far.

Hi, Is this happening on tasks.toodledo.com or toodledo.com/tasks ? I can see assignor in both of them though. May be check your account settings if field is enabled or not.

Thanks
Anant G.

Score: 2
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 2
Posted by jcooperman_2:
Seen many quite old posts and requests on the topic of the status field but no answers or updated. How bout enabling users to customize their own status options ? Or at least allowing us to minimize the number of status options. I think I speak for many users in saying there are way too many options (several of which are redundant - e.g. hold vs. postponed) and although they are based on some guru's best practices, those best practices may be out of date, or don;t work for a large number of users.

Hi, Yes it is on our to-do list and will release an update on customized status soon.
Anant G.

Posted May 20, 2019 in: DELETE
  • Anant G.
Posted by Oscar_Ostos:
Thanks for your help I have done what you told me to do

(If it has same title, then you can just do a search and use bulk edit to delete those tasks.
http://prntscr.com/ngug6e)

But I don´t understand very well how it works because this delete al 500 tasks but I have not find out how to delete certain task for example if I only want to delete completed tasks, or I want to delete only the number 3 priority tasks,
How do I filter and delete especific tasks.

Can you help me?

You can always add conditions to the search and then batch edit. https://prnt.sc/nr3bhx
Anant G.

Posted May 20, 2019 in: Notes are all open in web view
  • Anant G.
Posted by Christy S.:
Help, today all my notes for each task are open when I load Toodledo in Chrome on my Mac. That's never happened before — they are usually closed. Is there a new setting somewhere?

Click on the down array on top right corner and click Hide task details. That should fix this.
Anant G.

Posted May 20, 2019 in: Dangerous Bug
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 1
Hi, We are looking into this issue now. Will update shortly on this.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Apr 29, 2019
Posted by -J-O-D-:
Today I've been thinking about this issue - and IIRC, the main difference between the old and new layout is support for off-line mode. The legacy layout was strictly server based, so everything had to be redownloaded everytime some filter/task changed. Now, I wonder what would happen, if you clear all your browser cache and start over from a clean slate?

Clearing browser cache and starting over wont take more than 15-20secs to download everything. We did a regression test with 25,000 tasks and 25 folders, contexts and tags. Everything was downloaded within 12secs.

Posted by projectBlake:
getting so frustrated... I used to be able to fly thru my tasks checking them off left and right...

now it just drags...

do we need to change solutions? is there any workaround at all yet? Chrome? Safari? Opera? AOL Browser?

ughhhhhhhh

Are you facing issues on our new tasks section?
Anant G.

Posted Apr 25, 2019 in: Disable Smart Quick Add?
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Apr 25, 2019
Posted by creek:
Is there a setting to totally disable Smart Quick Add? I use a lot of slashes on my to-do items, and it's more efficient for me if SQA isn't even an option...

Currently that's not possible but we can look into it.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by -J-O-D-:
Either navigate to Help/Info Center/Contact us (at the bottom of page)/Create a support ticket...or just bookmark this: https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php.

And I am glad this is fixed for people now.

Posted by rmalstrom:
Thank you!

I'm not sure where to submit a support ticket. I'll have to find out where to do that. I think there was a "bug" icon/post option on this forum and thus why I used this method.

Thanks again!

Thanks -J-O-D- :)
Anant G.

Posted Apr 25, 2019 in: Google Calendar Sync Work for You?
  • Anant G.
Two way sync is here : https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_google.php

We changed the sync settings to every 15mins now. Please create a support ticket if it is not working.
Anant G.

Posted Apr 25, 2019 in: DELETE
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Score: 1
Posted by Oscar_Ostos:
It is 2000 about the same single task
I think this problem occured in a Sync I dont Understand why after the synchronsation many tasks duplicate 2000 times each

If it has same title, then you can just do a search and use bulk edit to delete those tasks.
http://prntscr.com/ngug6e
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2019
Posted by ridgewayaddison:
Dear Toodledo Staff and User Community,

I write to ask for support in solving the following issue.
It is an hourly issue, very persistent, in my daily use of Toodledo over the last month:

The SYMPTOM: one, two, or three Toodledo pages in my own setup either take 1-2 minute plus processing time to refresh; often, they don't ever finish reloading/refreshing.

Here is my primary use process and issue sequence:

1. I open Google Chrome, or wake it up from sleep, when opening my Macbook Pro.

2. I typically have three Toodledo Chrome browser tabs open: FOLDER/ Active Projects; TODAY (Next Actions viewed via various saved searches) and FOLDER/ Notes. I also will open another tab at times to view and process my INBOX (again, via a single saved search).
3. At least one, and often two or all of these tabs frequently never refresh quickly (1 minute plus processing time), and often they don't ever finish reloading.

4. What I get is the circular arrow head icon chasing arrow head icon adjacent to "STLL LOADING," as well as the "Almost There" text. This process has gone on for 3 minutes plus when I've actually taken time to measure it.

5. I've attempted to solve this issue/sympton on my own via: 1) clearing my Google Chrome cache, web history, cookies, etc.

6. I am using, and always use, the latest version of Google's Chrome web browser for my Macbook Pro.

Please advise. I don't want to leave Toodlledo. I'd love some helpful tips--and even better a staff member orchestrated solution.

Thanks,

Ridgeway
Falls Church, VA

Hi, There are some limitations on the old tasks section. When you visit old tasks section, it loads all the tasks in dom everytime you visit the site. We can't implement lazy load because of the hot search feature that many users use. Because to have hot search fast we have to load all these tasks in dom.

In new tasks section (tasks.toodledo.com) when you visit it for the first time, it creates a copy of all your tasks as local browser db. So first query is generally slow but after that it is very fast. That's why we suggest our users to start using the new tasks section.

Hope that helps!
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Apr 09, 2019
Posted by barbara_a_bennett:
I don't want to use up one of my limited support tickets to report this.

When I changed my login email address I got an error page saying: This page isn’t working www.toodledo.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

The login email address WAS changed even though the error page makes it seem like it didn't work.

Hi, we will see what happened there. Thanks for the update.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next