ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by PamelaH"
PamelaH

Score: 2
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2022
  • Score: 2
Posted by Barrett_2:
@PamelaH, what's the latest word? The blog and twitter accounts have both been silent since October and if you and the team have been active on the forums recently, I'm not seeing it.

Hi Barrett_2!
As promised, we have been working on the new mobile apps and expect them to be ready for testing early this year. We have been responding to all support tickets and emails, fixing bugs, and replying on this forum regularly.

If you have specific questions, feel free to post on the forums and we will reply as best we can :-)! Otherwise, stay tuned for an announcement on the mobile apps!

This message was edited Jan 18, 2022.
PamelaH

Posted Jan 11, 2022 in: Unable to delete task
Score: 0
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 11, 2022
  • Score: 0
Posted by rittenberg:
Thank you Pamela. You recently helped me download test flight for other problems I was having. It helped some, but not for this problem. Correct me if I am wrong, but I presume I will have to wait for the update.

Hi!
Unfortunately, if this issue is still happening with the Test Flight, then yes you will have to wait for the new app. So sorry about that!
PamelaH

Posted Jan 11, 2022 in: Real-person help
  • PamelaH
Hi -
Can you send me an email at [email protected] -- I'd be glad to help you out.
Kind regards
-Pamela
PamelaH

Posted Jan 11, 2022 in: Creating an Advanced Search
  • PamelaH
Posted by Cheryl:
I am having trouble creating an advance search to save. Some of my creations work and some do not. I'm having trouble with a basic Match all, Checked off is No, AND Folder is not xxxA or xxxB. The search is still returning items from both xxx folders. Any suggestions or is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Cheryl -
If I'm reading this correctly, I think what you may want is:

Checked off = No
AND
Folder is not xxxA
AND
Folder is not xxxB
PamelaH

Posted Jan 09, 2022 in: Unable to delete task
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2022
Posted by rittenberg:
I assume iOS. It is on my IPhone.

Hi! Unfortunately, this is a bug that seems to happen occasionally with the iOS app. We apologize for the inconvenience with the app -- we know it is in bad need of an update! We are completely rewriting the app and should fix this issue.

Until we have released those app (sometime early this year), we have a version of the current app from the previous team that we put on TestFlight -- it fixes some issues and may fix this one.

If you'd like an invitation, you can email me at [email protected].
PamelaH

Posted Jan 06, 2022 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2022
Posted by fdoten:
Thank you for breathing new life into this app!!!

Is there any chance I will be able to use it again on my iPod Touch IOS v6 device? I really miss it here!

Best wishes for a prosperous and successful new year!

We will initially be focused on more modern devices. We will make a best effort attempt to support older devices, but can't make any promises yet (and it will definitely be after the first release, as we would like to get the apps out to the majority of users ASAP). I know that is not the answer you want to hear :-(
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by Ummagumma:
Toodledo's pricing and its "quaint" interface with lack of modern features make it a niche product in a niche market.

So my question is simple - can you disclose your intermediate and long (2-3 years) term plans regarding the development plan (both mobile and desktop) and pricing structure? How are you planning on attracting new customers over the likes of Todoist or ClickUp ?

In the short to intermediate term, we are focusing on bringing the mobile apps up to 2022 standards. We will be improving the interface, improving performance and stability, and adding new features that currently aren't supported on mobile.

Longer term, we will be updating the web interface as well. In addition to updating the look and feel, we will be adding new features (while of course keeping the flexibility and efficiency of the current interface). We don't yet have an exact roadmap, but will be largely informed by customer feedback on the forums and roadmap.toodledo.com. We also will be adding and improving on the integration with various platforms -- Alexa, Siri, Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.

This message was edited Jan 06, 2022.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by bryan.hatt:
Posted by hasnain_2:
Posted by KiwiGran:
I'm not exactly your target market, just someone who likes to keep lists of things that need to be done and likes checking them off.
I've tried lots of different task managers and this one is by far the easiest to use. My favourite function is the Search one. It's so easy compared to another well known to do list (with a similar name) that requires you to write code to do a search!

KiwiGran,

We appreciate the positive feedback!
Please spread the word among your friends and family (and we certainly always appreciate user feedback on the following platforms:
https://www.g2.com/products/toodledo/reviews
https://www.capterra.com/p/180631/Toodledo/

Hi Hasnain,

Your first link to www.g2.com reviews is full of clearly false/faked reviews around October last year with odd words and a common syntax. I think there are a lot of people that would be very put off using Toodledo if they saw that page.

Thanks for letting us know about that!

We are investigating to see how those reviews got there and see if we can remove the fake reviews.
PamelaH

Posted Jan 06, 2022 in: "Error Syncing Tasks (#-13)
  • PamelaH
Hi Brian -
I replied to your support ticket as well, but in case this happens to anyone else -- this is a bug that is on our todo list to fix. It is typically caused when deleting a parent task that has a hanging subtask.

Until we have a fix, you can get rid of the error by deleting your browser cache and logging out and back in again.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
PamelaH

Posted Jan 05, 2022 in: Unable to delete task
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2022
Hi!
Is this on the iOS app, Android app or web app?

Thanks!
PamelaH

Posted Jan 04, 2022 in: Batch edit select all
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2022
Posted by Peter Scott:
Thank you - I found the interface now. It gets hidden when the batch change menu pops up, so if you want to edit all of them you have to decide that before you do the L-click. This is very helpful.

Good to know! Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you were able to find it
PamelaH

Posted Jan 03, 2022 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2022
Posted by TJ_1402957520:
I love/loved Toodledo, but I am heavily integrated with Alexa, and Google Assistant, Google Calendar, etc. I need it to work on my phone, my Apple table, my Windows PC, etc. I have been forced to use another competitor that has great, albeit quite imperfect, integration. I would love to have a *relatively* seamless experience, to the degree possible. Toodledo is/was my favorite, but the integration needs to be improved.

Thank you for the constructive feedback! We agree that integration is major weak point right now, and we have plans to integrate various voice platforms (Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, Apple Watch).
The Google Calendar integration currently works, but we will be improving it to make an instant sync (rather than 5 min intervals).
The mobile apps are also a weak point that we are actively working on.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by RichardWhite:
I’d be interested to know what your strategy is for increasing options to add new tasks without using the keyboard: eg using dictation, SIRI shortcuts, more IFTTT support, dictation on the Apple iWatch. I would like to be able to just speak into my iPhone or watch and dictate a task including specifying tags, folders etc - or by specifying a profile which includes multiple attributes.

I have been using ToodleDo for a long time. 15 years maybe? I’m a power user, and love the versatility to organize and filter tasks. What is most important to me is program reliability, and the integrity of my data. I like the idea another user suggested of an export to PDF as a failsafe; though i’d mostly likely use a CSV export to port my data to another app if I really had to.

Some feature request ideas include:
- WYSIWYG support for rich text including lists in task notes and notes.
- ability to use IOS authentication mechanism to automatically log into ToodleDo
- support for Files and OneDrive import of files

Hi Richard -
Thank you for your message and for the feedback. With regards to dictation, it is on our roadmap to support siri integration and Apple Watch dictation. We don't have an exact timeline yet, but will be sometime this year after our first initial release of the new mobile apps. In the meantime, there is a 3rd party app for Apple Watch dictation that we have used and works great: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/28519/-127471/taptask-is-designed-to-work-with-toodledo-to-add-tas ks-via-watch.html

Your other suggestions -- task templates, WYSIWYG support, FaceId are on our radar as well.
Can you elaborate on "support for Files and OneDrive import of files"?
Thank you!
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by hotdotjams:
Posted by hasnain_2:
Posted by Harry44:
Any possibility of an Auto Refresh capability or if one exists how to find and set it? Love the product for the last 15 years

Harry,

Appreciate having you as a long time user!
Perhaps you can elaborate on what you mean exactly?
Happy to also continue communication on info(at)toodledo.com

Thanks!

I tend to prefer the manual refresh, however if you would decide to integrate an automatic refresh, I hope you will consider an undo feature. I am a big user of the control L function we're selecting multiple items to change, and I use the bulk I don't function frequently as well.

Thank you for all the hard work you're doing to improve the platform.

- Rick

Thanks for the feedback, Rick! This is definitely one of those items that we will require careful design, as there are long-time users who have different preferences. When we do add automatic refresh, it will be configurable and have an undo feature.
PamelaH

Posted Dec 29, 2021 in: Batch edit select all
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Dec 29, 2021
Here's a recording of batch editing a list -- on any list of tasks you can click on the arrow in the top right and batch edit everything on the page without clicking + L.

https://www.loom.com/share/5a13ec67556843889702bd8ea80f653a
PamelaH

Posted Dec 29, 2021 in: Drag and Drop
  • PamelaH
Hi! Thank you for your post! This is definitely something that is on our radar and that we plan to do.

Feel free to add your vote here: https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/drag-and-drop-tasks-to-reschedule-tasks-without-open ing-task-and-revising-date-d

This specifically is about rescheduling, but we plan to make it work the same way for any top level group.
PamelaH

Posted Dec 29, 2021 in: Slowness on iphone
  • PamelaH
Hi -
Unfortunately, this is an issue with the current iOS app in some cases. We have a slightly newer version from the previous team that fixes some issues and has some performance improvements.
We have put this version on TestFlight for users who have issues with the current app. Please email me at pamela (at) toodledo.com if you'd like an invite.

Thanks!
PamelaH

Posted Dec 23, 2021 in: Log4j Critical Vulnerability Question
Score: 1
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2021
  • Score: 1
Since the Log4j issue was announced, we have been reviewing Toodledo for any usage of Log4j.
Upon examination, we have not found any usage of Log4j in Toodledo, but we are continuing to review just in case.
PamelaH

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2021
Posted by peytons:
Congrats on the new ownership.

A particular strength of Toodledo, in my eyes, is the flexible data model and support for API. Do you intend to continue making interoperability a priority?

Absolutely! We value our 3rd party partners and will be updating the API as we add new features.
PamelaH

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2021
Posted by hoonchin:
Hello Owners, I use Notes only and like another user they are very dear to me.
Somehow it is not displaying properly on the portrait mode on iPhone. Notes are displayed ‘at the end’ so for a long note, I have to scroll upwards to see the beginning of the note and it doesn’t ‘stick’ in place with scroll.
This makes it difficult to access. Kindly review please.

Hi -- thank you for your comment, and we are so sorry about this issue! Unfortunately, this is a known bug with the current iOS app. We have a slightly updated version of the app on TestFlight that the old owners left us that fixes this issue. Email me at [email protected] if you'd like an invitation.

Otherwise, we are completely rewriting the mobile app and expect it to be ready for early access previews in early 2022.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next