ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by eykanal"
eykanal

Posted Jan 08, 2010 in: multi-line entries in the booklet
Score: 0
  • eykanal
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2010
  • Score: 0
Thanks, but I think you missed the point of my post. I was referring to the "Booklet" feature, which prints your to-dos in a pdf file. In that file, tasks longer than 30 chars simply get cut off. I was suggesting that the pdf rendering engine be modified to notice if a to-do list entry is longer than one line and continue it on to the second line. Thanks!
eykanal

Posted Dec 15, 2009 in: multi-line entries in the booklet
  • eykanal
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2009
As of now, if a particular task is longer than ~30 chars, it gets cut off around the 30th char with an ellipses ("..."). Could you provide an option (I imagine it as a single checkmark) to allow tasks to just continue to the next line, and just have fewer tasks per page? Thanks!
eykanal

Posted Dec 15, 2009 in: Booklet and non Eng.
  • eykanal
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2009
Just another post in support of this! Also looking for hebrew fonts here. Thanks!
eykanal

Posted Oct 27, 2009 in: keyboard shortcut for tab view
  • eykanal
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2009
Just noticed that this was addressed in a news item earlier this month. Awesome support, thanks a ton!
eykanal

Posted Sep 30, 2009 in: keyboard shortcut for tab view
  • eykanal
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2009
Thanks. Is there an official way to submit a feature request to the dev team?
eykanal

• eykanal
Posted by Vin Thomas:
Do you mean tag view? Because all of the views use tabs.

/me bonks head

Right. Thanks. Tag view. Not tab view.

Anyway! Is it possible to get to the Tag view using keyboard shortcuts?
eykanal

Posted Sep 30, 2009 in: Filter by anything other than "context"
Score: 1
  • eykanal
  • Score: 1
It seems that currently we can only filter via "context". It would be great if we could choose how we want to filter, so that we could also choose to filter by tag, or by due date, or priority, or whatever. Thanks!
eykanal

• eykanal
Tab view (the "View By" list at the top of the screen, in which "Tag" is currently selected):

I'm aware how to switch between tabs in a given view, I'm wondering why this particular view, which seems to be another "main" view (like "context" or "due date") isn't available via keyboard shortcuts.
eykanal

• eykanal
After reading this FAQ entry, I noticed that there's no shortcut for the "Tag" view. Is this something that is available but undocumented? Just simply never implemented? If the first, how do I do it? If the second, please consider this a request that a keyboard shortcut be implemented for that view. Thanks!

Edit: fixed a stupid spelling mistake.

This message was edited Sep 30, 2009.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5