ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Transisto"
Transisto

Score: 1
Having a start date on the same day or before due date remove it from "View by : due-date, ANY"

Note: I never used start date (don't know what's it's for), But 1/3 of the time I mistakenly enter my due date it in the start date instead. So above bug will happen often to me.
Transisto

Score: 0
Toodle UI hard to use but when using keyboard shortcuts it become much more efficient.

Underlining the shortcut letter in the word is common practice, It would promote/suggest the use of shorcuts.

and I woun't have to hit "?" so often,

"B" for Calendar, is a hard one...
Transisto

Posted Jun 18, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
Score: -1
Posted by wfolta:

I think you have it backwards. Power users will carry an iPad all day, so they don't have to squint at tiny, phone-sized screens. No power user would get by with a postage-stamp-sized window into a professional schedule.

This is getting very off-topic,,, but I do promote the iPad a lot,... that is... to old people that are scared moving a mouse.
http://lifehacker.com/5559357/iphone-vs-android-showdown-which-phone-is-best-for-power-users
According to most power user, Android is superior to an iOS, iPhone or iPad.

This message was edited Jun 18, 2010.
Transisto

Score: 2
There is a whole lot of work being put on third party forums script.

I'm no programmer but my point :
A: Using the current forum instead of a full featured forum is a drag ... Yes

B: Moving old post to a new system will be a pain... Yes

When will A>B ?

Toodledo core product is not Forum script making. IMO it shouldn't be spending any significant time adding feature to the current forum and consider moving on to a proven and maintained forum solution.

It would be an unfortunate lost of work but wouldn't it be better long term ?

This message was edited Jun 17, 2010.
Transisto

Transisto

Posted Jun 17, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
Posted by azymus:
Hi, using the french version. Don't see this info on your forums. On the details section, all the field's label for date are "Date de". Not able to differentiate which date is Start, Due, Reminder or else.

I had pushed for "due date" to be translated "Date Due" instead of "date d'echeance". For space reasons it cannot be displayed at many place in the apps.
The word is the same in french !

Same goes for "Max" instead of "Top" (priority).

Tu peut venir aider pour la traduction francaise en donnant ton avis ici : http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/6365/0/fixing-french-translation-french-talk.html
Merci
Transisto

I had pushed for "due date" to be translated "Date Due" instead of "date d'echeance". For space reasons it cannot be displayed at many place in the apps.
The word is the same in french !

Same goes for "Max" instead of "Top" (priority). Max -> top

Transisto

Posted Jun 17, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
Posted by PeterW:
I'd suggest that better use of fonts and spacing in the main part of the screen could be done to solve space issues.

I agree completely, I've had another look at it and the front page is very close to fit entirely in one page without scrolling. Given you remove the top and "new" bar.

If that page was static it would be a speed improvement as we would know exactly where to hit the screen without having to read before aiming.
Just waiting for it to stop before taking an aim is a bit disorienting.

As an easily distracted person I found myself loosing time/focus dragging that page up and down for no reason.
;)

Space is very limited for Labels, but Maybe it would be possible to merge two line side by side or on the stripe to have it all on one page and stable.

What do you think about the main page scrolling effect being distracting ?

Transisto

Svp. utilisé les main vert (up) et rouge (down) a droite pour montrer votre aprobation aux modification proposé.

Selon moi, Un des probleme vien du fait d'utilisé le feminin/pluriels pour "Tache"

Par exemple voir : "* Marquée" me derange un peut, le vrais bon usage serait d'ecrire "Marquées" 99% du temp et "Marquée" lorqu'il n'y as qu'une tache.

Je suggere d'utilisé "Marqué" point.

J'ai jetter un coup d'oeuil sur Gmail, et ils traduisent "starred" par "suivis" ce qui fait aussi du sens.

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Transisto

Posted Jun 16, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
May I ask why someone felt the need to have my last post down voted and hidden ???

Seems nobody is using the UP vote for promoting comment.
I think 2 down and your gone a bit to harsh.
I'll repeat myself then...

Posted by Transisto:
I don't want this app in french !
I did "Most" of the translation and there exist no french word as small and succinct as the original ones.

Ps: This is not Reddit

This message was edited Jun 16, 2010.
Transisto

Posted Jun 16, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
Score: -3
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal

This message was edited Jun 16, 2010.
Transisto

Posted Jun 14, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0
sorry I didn't knew there could be such a difference between 3.1.2 and 3.1.3

As for the notebook, now that it's here I might learn to use it.
Unfortunately as an old user I felt it being imposed on me given the prominence of the black stripe.
Transisto

Admin: Please try to widen fields and buttons for french words, many terms are being warped too much.

La première version en francais est sorti, évidament avec plusieurs erreurs. Fixons les ensemble...

Vous pouvez parler francais mais prenez note que l'admin ne comprend que l'anglais.

http://www.toodledo.com/translate/index.php?agree=1;lang=fr

This message was edited Jun 15, 2010.
Transisto

Posted Jun 14, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPad / iPhone version 2.0

This message was edited Jun 14, 2010.
Transisto

Posted Jun 11, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: -10

This message was edited Jun 11, 2010.
Transisto

Posted by deekod:

Build in 50k to runway reviews - consider how vision prompts, TD goals and folders relate and can work efficiently
Build in next action selection by context, time, energy, priorty filters

Hope this helps,

Interesting vision, but I don't really understand these words.

"50k to runway" , "vision prompts"

What does energies mean in you context ? (length ?)
Transisto

Transisto

Posted Jun 09, 2010 in: How can I do scheduled backups?
there is many wais to download http://www.toodledo.com/csv.php

Easiest would be to schedule a task monthly and click/save the link in the note.
Transisto

Posted Jun 08, 2010 in: Toodledo DF - Update
Should add note into option
(Win+Alt+N) to make a task from any application.

Thank-you , That is so usefull,

This message was edited Jun 08, 2010.
Transisto

Are any of the original coders working on this project ? or Having a hard time deciphering undocumented code. ?

Everything seems so tedious to do.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      Next