ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Joyce"
Joyce

Posted Apr 18, 2012 in: Family chore list (to-do)?
Score: 0
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2012
  • Score: 0
My experience with Toodledo and home management is that it just isn't that great for assigning tasks to others. I use it as my Flylady Control Journal. I use it to prompt me to check on others but if I was to actually use a checklist I would probably use Cozi because it has collaboration free inside the "family".

I thought about moving my whole world over there, but Toodledo is more powerful for other things.
Joyce

Score: 1
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2012
  • Score: 1
I left another positive review for you in the iTunes store. I have to disagree about the real estate thing on the iPad. I'm more interested in the notes feature being beefed up so that HTML tags or some other means of formatting actually works.

This message was edited Apr 07, 2012.
Joyce

Posted Mar 12, 2012 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2012
I found it, and I'm trying it! Thanks!
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2012
The only positive thing I can say about Pocket Informant is that it lead me here.
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2012
If you did Evernote integration I would go get Evernote. Right now I use the notebook feature for small stuff like how I run my houshold, how to do tasks and some work related notes. Most other such things I do in Awesome Notes and they will stay there unless this notebook improves markedly.

For all I know the Evernote integration is in the pipeline somewhere OR the notebook is going to get some love.
Joyce

Posted Feb 24, 2012 in: Facebook and Twitter Integration
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2012
Honestly, I liked the facebook page more as an avenue of information about Toodledo than as a means to share my doings.

But then, I'm one who always thinks about who sees what on my facebook page and I explicitly included certain people as a reminder of that.

I also don't Twitter...
Joyce

Posted Feb 24, 2012 in: future for Notebook feature
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2012
Excellent!!
Joyce

Posted Feb 23, 2012 in: future for Notebook feature
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2012
What made me unhappy was when the html coding worked on the website but not on my iPhone. I understand it might not be the same code but it looked distinctly...cruddy.

Could I be missing something elementary?

We all want Toodledo to be amazing. It's why we fuss. :)
Joyce

Posted Feb 23, 2012 in: Facebook and Twitter Integration
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2012
I posted a share. just to spread the word.
Joyce

Posted Jan 07, 2012 in: Synching both devices
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2012
I have learned, the hard way, that you have to let them sync before you do anything with them. If you don't you may find dates getting dumped mysteriously. You may also find that repeated tasks don't update properly.
Joyce

Posted Jan 07, 2012 in: can 2 people share a grocery list?
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2012
You could use Cozi for this. It's the intention that certain data be shared among users, then you could use Toodledo as your reminder to go to the grocery store.
Joyce

Posted Jan 06, 2012 in: Sub-subtasks
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2012
I don't know that I would use Toodledo for a grocery list when there are apps like Cozi that are actually meant to be grocery lists. They allow collaboration for free and, while their to-do list sucks, the journal, shopping lists and calenders are great.

I might put "grocery store" on my Toodledo list, but not the items I'm buying. If I did, they'd be in notes, not as individual tasks.
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2012
I agree about not wanting to use a work around, although what I've done is to number my contexts 1, 2, 3, and then the tasks a 1a 1b and so fort, they appear in order that way using the alphabetic sort.
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2011
Can you make it in purple, either as trim or the whole page?
Joyce

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 2
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2011
Maybe people just like to complain. I liked the prior UI and I like this one, except I wish I could change the color. Green would be nice, purple would ROCK!

It's a brand new UI and it's on something of a shakedown cruise. We need to let them get the kinks out and chill.
Joyce

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: Pocket Informant ?
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2011
Pocket Informant led me to Toodledo then I found PI sucked, Because I live in the boonies my internet SUCKS and PI wouldn't Sync properly no matter what I did. Then I was having calender items breed like tribbles. I use TD and Calengoo...
Joyce

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: After reading "The Checklist Manifesto"
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
I read the Checklist manifesto too and I think it's an amazing book. The checklist though is a different animal from a to-do list. It's a brain teaser, to remind you what tasks need to be done in what order when the master task is in ways rather complex.

So, your departure checklist might include checking your Toodledo which tickles you to do that, Then you see that you need your hardhat and boots for that jobsite and you were all set to head out in your very best shoes and your hardhat was in the closet...
Joyce

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 4
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 4
Another "colors please" person. Otherwise I like it a lot.
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2011
I appreciate the beauty that is Toodledo and I'm very very far from being a programmer. I'm a nurse, a mom and a Flybaby ( http://www.flylady.net ) I use it as a big part of my "control journal" Toodledo is amazing for it, much better than Cozi. (Cozi has one thing though, free sharing)

The downside to all the programmers?? I get so lost in this forum, sometimes I really don't understand what's being discussed or how to apply the "fixes"
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Oct 11, 2010
If they appear alphabetically can you give them outline letters/numbers?

To make my tasks stay in the order I want them to I've given them numbers(by context) and letters within their context.

So if you task is number 3 then your subtasks are 3a, 3b, 3c

Would that help?

This message was edited Oct 11, 2010.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6      Next