ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by SES21"
SES21

Posted Mar 05, 2012 in: OpenID login fails
Score: 0
  • SES21
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2012
  • Score: 0
Thanks for the prompt reply & I can understand your not making upgrading it a priority. I would appreciate it, though, if you'd at least fix what you already have that is no longer working on FF 3.6.27 or 10.0.2! Since I use the "stay logged in" option, I'm not sure exactly when it quit working but I get a "bad redirect" error. If you need a screenshot or something, just let me know. Also, if you'd prefer I open a support ticket to get it fixed, let me know that, too.
SES21

• SES21
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2012
With my trash/recycle task, I have start date the day before with it optionally due on trash day at 8:00 & repeat Every Tuesday (our trash day) from due date. Whether I complete it or not, it reschedules itself for the next week with no overdue task. Checking it off only gives me the satisfaction & history of when & how often I've actually needed or managed to take it to the street!
SES21

Posted Mar 03, 2012 in: Toodledo and ADHD
Score: 1
  • SES21
  • Score: 1
@Disorganised, the reality is that many "apps" are just web sites with offline storage. You owe it to yourself (& the TD devs) to at least check out the new mobile site before you diss it!
SES21

Posted Mar 03, 2012 in: Toodledo and ADHD
  • SES21
I have to echo the "learn to ignore too frequent reminders" so use them sparingly!

For the desktop, take a look at TaskUnifier (on 3rd party list) which will run independently but can sync to TD on its own. It's also in constant development & the dev is very responsive so you could probably request any missing features that you feel you need. I like that it's Java-based so it'll run on Windows/Linux/Mac. (There's even more portability to it but I'll save that until you decide you want to use it & need that feature.)

I'd personally recommend Android over iPhone for many reasons that you'd quickly lose interest in following! That said, check into Ultimate To-Do List mentioned above or DGT GTD & To-Do List with the DGT GTD Toodledo extension. Although the latter combo is alpha/beta, it's received very high ratings & is free. There is also a DGT GTD Pure Widget plugin for it, if you're interested, but that costs $1.92 - which is still cheaper than the $5 UTL license. My advice is to try DGT first so you know its capabilities *before* you start the 14-day free trial of UTL...not the other way around.

I've also played with the slim/mini/mobile (they run together in my head!) versions of TD but they drive me crazy because they won't seem to keep their settings, especially sort preference in All Tasks view. I will have to give the new mobile website a good workout, though, since I've not really tried that yet & it looks promising.

Please do post back here with what you decide to use! I'm always curious & very much interested in setups that work cross-platform, not only mobile & desktop, but also Windows-Linux-Mac.

Good luck!

This message was edited Mar 03, 2012.
SES21

Posted Mar 03, 2012 in: OpenID login fails
  • SES21
I normally use my OpenID to login to Toodledo & only resort to my email login when I absolutely can't use OpenID (very few places). Today when I needed to login on this browser (FF 10.0.2), it consistently gets what lloks to be a redirect error. It may have been a change at MyOpenID.com that caused it but, in any event, I can no longer login via OpenID. Please fix it.

While I'm at it, are there any plans to update beyond OpenID 1.1 support? I saw an old post that it was planned but nothing has changed since then...

Thanks!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6