ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jeremy"
Jeremy

Score: 0
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jun 05, 2008
  • Score: 0
I prefer the blackberry for productivity, but I like the iPhone. Both are productivity devices, but the iPhone doesn't offer Enterprise support that many of us need. Besides many of us are given a device to use and do not have the liberty of using an iPhone.

A blackberry compatible web version would be much appreciated!
Jeremy

Posted Jun 04, 2008 in: Bug fix with mobile version of Toodledo
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2008
Thanks for the fix!!!!
Jeremy

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Blackberry Support
Score: 1
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2008
  • Score: 1
A Blackberry compatible web page would be very much aprreciated!!!!
Jeremy

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Blackberry Support
Score: -1
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2008
  • Score: -1
I sell blackberries and I'm amazed how much hype there is with the iPhone. I do like the iPhone and think its an amazing device, but I prefer the efficient design of the blackberry.

What I would like is better integration with the blackberry. A website that works with the blackberry browser. Integration with google cal (which syncs with the bb calendar with google sync).

Here is something I posted recently....

I use Toodledo nearly every day on my blackberry curve. Here are some tips you can use:

- I use the email import to add tasks as I think of them through out the day. I have auto text set up for frequently used contexts (typing m1 then the space bar converts to !!! @Mileage #today for recording my daily business miles). I also have an "inbox" auto text, BUT I try to decide what context and when to do the task WHEN I add it. Deciding what to do with something when it first comes up means less deciding later.

- When I'm somewhere that I have some context set up for (i.e. Grocery), I will retrieve tasks by email, to make sure that I haven't missed anything when I'm there...don't forget the Milk...I send an ? @Grocery email to Toodledo.

- I have the web page for "add multiple tasks" bookmarked for times where I need to add several tasks to a context at one time (which happens frequently for me). This works well with the blackberry browser.

- When I'm on my laptop or at home, I will check my tasks off and review the list to focus my energies on the remaining list.

I can see the benefits of a "made for blackberry" website of Toodledo or an iPhone-like client, but I have made great strides in staying organized and on top of my commitments and responsibilities just using the system above.

FYI, I also use google calendar for appointment specific commitments and daily schedules. I also use google sync to get my google calendar and my blackberry calendar synchronized. Google calendar works great with the blackberry web browser. I keep it bookmarked for a quickly adding appointments and commitments.

For quick and important reminders, I use Sandy (iwantsandy.com). I just send her a quick email. Remind me to call joe at 5....

This message was edited Jun 03, 2008.
Jeremy

Posted Jun 01, 2008 in: Blackberry sync
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Jun 01, 2008
I would like to chime in on this topic, from a different perspective....

I use Toodledo nearly every day on my blackberry curve. Here are some tips you can use:

- I use the email import to add tasks as I think of them through out the day. I have auto text set up for frequently used contexts (typing m1 then the space bar converts to !!! @Mileage #today for recording my daily business miles). I also have an "inbox" auto text, BUT I try to decide what context and when to do the task WHEN I add it. Deciding what to do with something when it first comes up means less deciding later.

- When I'm somewhere that I have some context set up for (i.e. Grocery), I will retrieve tasks by email, to make sure that I haven't missed anything when I'm there...don't forget the Milk...I send an ? @Grocery email to Toodledo.

- I have the webpage for "add multiple tasks" bookmarked for times where I need to add several tasks to a context at one time (which happens frequently for me). This works well with the blackberry browser.

- When I'm on my laptop or at home, I will check my tasks off and reveiw the list to focus my energies on the remaining list.

I can see the benefits of a "made for blackberry" website of Toodledo or an iPhone-like client, but I have made great strides in staying organized and on top of my commitments and responsibilities just using the system above.

FYI, I also use google calendar for appointment specific commitments and daily schedules. I also use google sync to get my google calendar and my blackberry calendar synchronized. Google calendar works great with the blackberry web browser. I keep it bookmarked for a quickly adding appoiintments and commitments.

For quick and important reminders, I use Sandy (iwantsandy.com). I just send her a quick email. Remind me to call joe at 5....

This message was edited Jun 01, 2008.
Jeremy

• Jeremy
  • Posted: May 22, 2008
Is there an update to the email import coming soon?
Jeremy

Posted May 13, 2008 in: Addition of Start Date and Status
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: May 13, 2008
@J-Mac

You might want to try Camino.....My pages print out just fine...
Jeremy

Posted May 07, 2008 in: Status
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: May 07, 2008
I really like the idea of adding this...I'm just not sure of how it will integrate with the system.

I would like to be able to change the dates on several tasks at once more than this feature.
Jeremy

Posted May 07, 2008 in: Are forums dead?
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: May 07, 2008
I think they are designed to fit the demographic: pragmatic, efficient, and democratic. Topics that have no interest by the group are left to die. Topics that have interest are quickly and efficiently handled.I would like more people to share best practices, but I figure that will come in time...
Jeremy

Posted Apr 15, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Apr 15, 2008
I like it a lot. Its pretty and simple....but I love using Camino....

Jake, can you adopt the style as an option in the account settings?

This message was edited Apr 15, 2008.
Jeremy

Posted Apr 11, 2008 in: File Uploads
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2008
For what its worth, I support your decision to charge. Your product as a whole is worth way more than $15 a year and giving us the option to have storage (I don't think I will use this feature) is a good move.

I'm sure its frustrating to have people whine about improvements and upgrades!
Jeremy

Posted Apr 03, 2008 in: Context Life Cycle
Score: 1
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2008
  • Score: 1
I am changing territories this week and I have some new contexts and no longer need old contexts. The problem is that for reference purposes, I would like old tasks assigned to the old context. I would also like to delete these contexts from the context list to simplyfy and keep the list clean.

Is there a way to do this?
If I delete a task will all of the tasks that use that context currently be assigned "No Context"?

Can I request an "Archive Context" Feature?
Jeremy

Posted Mar 27, 2008 in: 1970
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Mar 27, 2008
I second the concern...
Jeremy

Posted Mar 19, 2008 in: Blackberry Auto Text ?
  • Jeremy
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2008
Is anyone using auto text on a blackberry to quickly add tasks to Toodledo?

I use a very basic input, but I would like to find a more efficient way to add tasks on the run.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6