ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by andrew"
andrew

Score: 0
  • andrew
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2010
  • Score: 0
Thanks for your positive comments.

What formats are most important for Import / Export? TaskAngel already uses XML for its Tasks file and its Settings file. And it also talks to Toodledo using XML. So features to import and export native XML and other XML formats will be the easiest things to put in.

Regards,
Andrew
MyPocketSoft
http://www.taskangel.com

This message was edited Jan 30, 2010.
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2010
We have just released TaskAngel 1.1. This has a number of improvements:

The price has been reduced from $29.95 to $19.95

The Filter Panel has been redesigned. Now it makes better use of space, it has icons to illustrate the major filter categories, and you can adjust its width. And the context menus let you expand or collapse all items.

There is now a Note Panel below the Task List. It replaces the popup notes that were used in the previous version.

The Task List has three additional columns - Added Date, Modified Date and Completed Date. You can sort on these columns. This makes it easy to find your most recently added tasks, for example.

Print Preview has been added, and the Page Setup dialog has been redesigned.

Sort marks have been added to the Task List columns, so it is easier to see how your tasks have been sorted.

A Font button has been added to the toolbar, to make it easier to adjust the screen font.

TaskAngel now uses .NET Framework version 2.0 instead of version 4.0, and no download is required. This makes TaskAngel installation much faster.

More Windows versions are supported.

TaskAngel now occupies less memory.

There is improved resilience to the loss of your Internet connection while syncing with Toodledo.

The 'top three' enhancements asked for in this forum - Subtasks, Goals and Reminders - aren't included in this version, but they are under development.

Regards,

Andrew
MyPocketSoft
http://www.mypocketsoft.com

This message was edited Jan 26, 2010.
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2010
As several of you have requested, we have now introduced a customer forum for you to comment on TaskAngel and other MyPocketSoft products. This is at http://www.mypocketsoft.com/forum

Thanks,
Andrew
MyPocketSoft
http://www.mypocketsoft.com

This message was edited Jan 10, 2010.
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2009
Hi Adam,
I'm sorry to hear TaskAngel is not working for you on Windows 7. That's disappointing, as it should work fine. Please would you send me an email with details of the problem you are seeing?

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your steer on priorities. We will use these to help set the enhancement priorities for TaskAngel development. The invitation still stands for everyone on this forum to give me any other views if they are different from Peter's top three.

Thanks,
Andrew
MyPocketSoft
[email protected]
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Dec 09, 2009
Hi Jeff, thanks for your comments. I'm glad you like it. We're relying on customer feedback - positive and negative - to help us shape TaskAngel into a great product.

Hi Peter, thanks for the question - I'll put something onto the Web to give a definitive picture of how TA matches against Toodledo's features. In this first release we haven't tried to do everything. Here is a quick summary of the major things in Toodledo that are not supported by TA right now:

* Advanced repeats
* Sharing
* Calendar
* Goals
* Recently added / completed / modified
* Notebooks
* Statistics
* Subtasks
* Import / Export
* Booklet
* Collaborators
* History
* Reminders

Sorry it's rather a long list! I wonder if this forum could help set the right priorities. All, please let me know what are the most important things that you need, and also add to the above list if I've missed off something important to you.

Thanks,
Andrew
MyPocketSoft
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2009
Hi jdew,

I'd like to ask you some questions about your problem with duplicate tasks. Please would you email me so we can communicate 1-1?

Thanks,
Andrew
MyPocketSoft
[email protected]
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2009
Thanks for your feedback. I'll see what we can do to improve performance. And yes we can tidy up the options.

We went for .Net 4 because .Net3.5 Client Profile has major deficiencies and the full .NET Framework is gigantic. Hopefully we'll get a full release of 4.0 before too long.

I don't understand why you are seeing duplicates, so I'll investigate that further.

Regards,
Andrew
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2009
To sync with Windows Mobile, you use PocketInformant or any other app that syncs the device with with Toodledo. And sync TaskAngel with Toodledo as well. So Toodledo becomes the trusted third party, keeping everyone in step.

Andrew
MyPocketSoft
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2009
I've now added the User Guide to the web-site, with a lot more detail and screenshots.
Direct link is http://www.mypocketsoft.com/taskangel/help/index.html

Andrew
MyPocketSoft
andrew

• andrew
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2009
My company MyPocketSoft has just released TaskAngel, a personal workload organizer for Windows. This provides all the richness and immediacy of a desktop app, while using Toodledo as a sync server. This provides a number of benefits:

Backup: Toodledo acts as a secure backup server. If you lose your local copy of your task list, you can get it back from the server with one click.

On the go: Hand-held devices such as the iPhone and Windows Mobile have the ability to sync to Toodledo, so you can easy feed changes back and forth between them and TaskAngel. And you can run TaskAngel on your laptop while traveling, when the Internet is unavailable.

Work and play: You can keep your one copy of your task list on your work PC, and another at home. TaskAngel sync keeps them up to date with each other.

For full information and a trial download, please visit http://www.taskangel.com

We would very much welcome your comments.

Best wishes,

Andrew Boswell
MyPocketSoft
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6