Search results for "Posted by PamelaH"
PamelaH

Posted Dec 22, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
Score: 0
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2021
  • Score: 0
Posted by Susie:
The iPad app works great on iPhone and several iPads and synchs immediately, but my MacBook website does not sync correctly. Can it be fixed?

Hi Susie -
Can you try clearing your browser cache, log out and log back in and see if that fixes the website? If not, please send me a support ticket https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php and let me know what browser you are using so I can help get it fixed!

Thanks!
-Pamela
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by Zicolinto:
Similar to recent comment, I am in a Microsoft 365 environment at work where I end up using MS To Do even though I like it so much less than Toodledo, because it integrates well with Outlook in particular, and also OneNote. If Toodledo could connect with the, I'd be back in a flash!

Thanks for your comment! Outlook integration is on our radar -- please vote here if you haven't already :-)
https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/integration-with-outlook
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by hadleyskidmore:
Hi owners, thank you for the opportunity to be able to ask questions!

I just have one request, which is to be able to rank tasks according to how I would like them prioritised….I think a good way of doing this would be able to “press” on a task & move it up or down the list according to my preference, that would be soooooo helpful! Thank you!!

Thank you for your feedback! This is something that is under consideration -- we don't have an exact timeline yet. Please vote here if you haven't already! https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/manual-sorting
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by chris.schaeffer:
Toodledo is my favorite to-do-list app. I use it on my iPhone and my PC. For me a missing link is connecting outlook with Toodledo. I would love to be able to create a calendar entry from a Toodledo entry so I can schedule when I am going to work on an action item from my list. There are other task list apps that do this, but they all lack the features that make Toodledo my favorite; categories, priorities, due dates and availability on all the platforms I use!

Outlook integration is on our radar! We don't have an exact timeline yet, but please vote here if you haven't already:
https://roadmap.toodledo.com/feature-requests/p/integration-with-outlook
PamelaH

Posted Dec 21, 2021 in: AMA / Ask me Anything
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Dec 21, 2021
Posted by MyLife:
Will it be possible in any of your subscription models to remove the adverts which I find very annoying and the reason I use an Android app to enter and view my tasks instead of the Toodledo desktop interface.

Hi MyList!
The paid subscriptions don't have advertisements
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by jsg_1304587780:
Hi dear owners. My main concern is a decent export tool that would allow me to back up my tasks and especially my notes. I have about 3,500 notes in Toodledo. They are very dear to me and I would sleep better if I had a PDF version of them. I don’t want to import them anywhere else, but I want them to survive the next 30, 40 years. Kind regards, Jan from Berlin

Hi Jan -
Thanks for the feedback! Automatic exports and backups are on our radar -- we understand how important your data is to you! We don't have a specific timeline yet, but I've added it to our todo list.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by daniel_h:
Hi,
Here are a few things i would love to see:

Siri integration, iOS and watch widgets
Batch edit selection not keyboard dependent. — on iPad using browser, but without keyboard. How to multi select from a list?
Saved views, including columns. — sometimes i only need to see a simple list, sometimes i want to see every detail
**nested folders** please. — Using folders for projects, and would love hierarchy so i can separate work spaces, etc..
Better tag management — link tags and goals to folders so that if a task is assigned to a folder, then certain tags and folders are automatically applied
**nested subtasks** — subtasks of subtasks of subtasks please
Checklists
I want to know what was changed when. When were comments added? When were contexts changed? Dates? Etc..
Integration with cloud storage i.e. box.com.
Markdown or other formatting in notes — checklists also

I hope to come back later with more!

Thanks!

Thank you for all of these suggestions! Some of these are in the works with the new mobile app, some will take longer to implement.
We have added all of these requests to our internal todo list.

Additionally, many of these suggestions are listed in https://roadmap.toodledo.com/ -- we encourage you to vote on them so we have an idea of what features are most important to our users.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by bernie.wilcox:
Hi. Best of luck with your new business.

I've been asking this question since you took over but I've never had a reply.

When will your fix the iPad app so the that heavy users who have lots of past tasks (and who therefore pay the highest subscriptions) can use that app instead of having to access Toodledo on their browser please?

Thanks.

Hi Bernie -
We are completely rewriting the iPad/iOS app (and Android) and expect a pre-release to be ready for testing early 2022. We are architecting the app so that it will work MUCH better with large datasets.
PamelaH

Score: 1
  • PamelaH
  • Score: 1
Posted by bh:
When is the iPad app going to be fixed? Been broke for months making toodledo almost useless if I can’t access it on my tablet.

We are completely rewriting the iPad/iOS app (and Android) and expect a pre-release to be ready for testing early 2022. We do have a TestFlight version of the current/legacy app that the previous team left for us, but I admit the layout on the iPad isn't ideal. It does fix some issues, however -- if you'd like to try it out, send me an email at [email protected]
PamelaH

• PamelaH
Posted by J--O--D:
Hi, I would like to ask this: What makes Toodledo special compared to similar tools are "modules" like Habits, Outlines, Lists (Notes aka Docs are more common, the others not so much). Both the roadmap and recent updates are dealing with the Tasks module. So, are you thinking or do you have some plans for the other modules too? Especially the Habits module feels completely disconnected from the primary Tasks module (you can at least attach the lists etc. to tasks (on Plus plan), which I am starting to use more nowadays - but Habits are really isolated. Thanks (also for making me believe in Toodledo once again).

We completely agree! We do have plans to better integrate these modules, starting with habits and notes. We are currently focusing on tasks since that is of course the most popular module and because the mobile app is in dire need of attention, but next year we will be leaning on our "experts group" to get insight into how people use these modules and how we can make a more cohesive product.
PamelaH

Posted Dec 21, 2021 in: Iphone app no longer works at all
  • PamelaH
Posted by FHE-IV:
I'm in the process of upgrading to a new phone and had to update the app. Unfortunately, I lost the ability to use the app on my phone. How is the beta version working?

It does fix a lot of issues that are in the app store version of the app (3.4). There are unfortunately still some small bugs, but we are on track to release completely new mobile apps in early 2022.

If you'd like to try out the beta version, please send me an email at [email protected]
PamelaH

Posted Dec 21, 2021 in: Two Problems
  • PamelaH
Posted by michaelkamen:
Please ignore the first issue I reported -- I found the reason the time field was not dosplaying. It is now corrected. The 2nd issue remains, and I suspect will require programming intervention.

Hi Michael -
Thanks for reporting this issue! As J--O--D mentioned, we are rewriting the mobile apps and should have a fix for this. Unfortunately, the Android app isn't in a state where we can easily update it, due to the codebase being very far behind Google's current app requirements. We are really sorry about that!
We are on track to release versions for testing in early 2022 -- keep an eye on the forums and your email for when the new app is available.
PamelaH

Posted Dec 21, 2021 in: Subscription Renewal?
  • PamelaH
Posted by seamus:
I didn't change my subscription from the free version but got an email a couple days ago saying it was being renewed on Dec 21. This morning, it shows me as having a standard subscription.

Did I miss a blog post that we're getting a free trial of the "under new management" Toodledo? I'm still not ready to jump back in to paying.

Hi Seamus -
Can you please file a support ticket at https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php so we can look into your account for you?
Kind regards
-Pamela
PamelaH

Posted Dec 06, 2021 in: What happened to Priority colors?
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2021
Posted by J--O--D:
Posted by Tatu P:
This is still valid issue with all IOS devices.

That is a known state of the old iOs app - the app is being rewritten from scratch with first feature limited betas expected in early 2022, and there is also an unreleased Testflight version from previous owners.

J--O--D is correct (thanks for jumping in!). Tatu P, if you would like access to the Testflight version from the previous owners that fixes this issue, please email me at [email protected] so I can send you an invitation.
PamelaH

Posted Dec 01, 2021 in: Iphone app no longer works at all
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Dec 01, 2021
Posted by Ob-La-Di+ruben:
I'm having the same problem with the ios app not even opening before throwing me back on the iOS home page.

Stupid me - app had been running fine for ages on my phone and went and updated a bunch of apps and swept up toodle in that mass phone update. Not sure what version I was running before but the new version "worked" initially but ran as slow as molasses (as in I had to wait 4-10 seconds for the input keyboard to appear and then multiple seconds for each key I pressed to input text to appear one by one).

Now the app won't start up at all and I just get the Toodle white logo screen and then the app crashes completely.

Is there way to get access to the old more stable version of the IOS toodle app so I can just get back to where I was before?

Thx!

We unfortunately don't have a way to get the older version, but we do have a slightly updated version that the previous team left us with that fixes some issues. We have put it on Apple TestFlight -- if you would like an invite, feel free to send me an email at [email protected].
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2021
Posted by DreC98:
This exact quirky thing happens with me too, not sure why

This is a bug on the legacy tasks page.

If you use the "New" tasks page at tasks.toodledo.com, this should be fixed. If you do see this issue on the new page though, please let us know!
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2021
Posted by JimNilon:
Hello. I have toodledo since 08 andI use the Apple system and have toodledo on my iPads and iPhone but it will only sync on my ipad when I am on the web and not the program. It’s like they are two different systems. What can I do about this?

Also, I cannot use the toodledo program on my ipad because when I try to use it, it cancels out and goes blank. Can you help?

James

Hi James -
I'm so sorry that the app isn't working out for you! We are working on a completely new app, which should work better. Unfortunately, we expect it to be ready for early testing in 2022, which is a long time to wait for a working app!
The previous owners did leave us with an updated version of the app that works slightly better and fixes some bugs. Since they did not thoroughly test it, however, we don't plan to release it to the app store and force an update on all users.

If you'd like to try it out on Apple TestFlight, you can email me at [email protected] and I can get you access.
PamelaH

Posted Nov 28, 2021 in: Showing Priority flag on iPhone app
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2021
Unfortunately, this is indeed a bug with the latest version of the app :-(. We are currently rewriting the apps and expect them to be ready for early beta testing early next year.

However, the previous owners did leave us with an updated version of the app that fixes this issue. Since they did not thoroughly test it, however, we are reluctant to release it to the app store and force an update on all users.

If you'd like to try it out on Apple TestFlight, you can email me at [email protected] and I can get you access.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2021
Hi Sean -

I'm so sorry for the delay! I've tried several ways to reproduce this and I haven't been able to. Would you mind providing a few more details?

What browser are you using?
Does this happen to all of your tasks, or just certain ones?
Are you adding these tasks via the website, email, mobile app, or some other way?
If you delete the HTML, does it come back?
PamelaH

Posted Nov 26, 2021 in: Coupon Code
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 26, 2021
Keep an eye out on your email for our upcoming Cyber Monday deal!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next