ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Transisto"
Transisto

Posted Jun 08, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
Score: 0
Fantastic, The most useful update in the last 6 month,

Question to dev : How is it any harder to make the "Trash", The "Lego", The "Note" ect, To be movable around by drag and drop like all other columns eg: "Timer" ?

I had to come back to this forum to find out How to do it, Helas!, It's a new setting in some different category where it does not belong.
into your account settings and under "Show Tasks as" choose "Grid" and click the checkbox

I am very happy about this update,
But you've added, yet again, another layer of clusterf*ck, especially to new users and those not following this forum.

Update: ?????? The "due date pop-up" don't behave as usual (disappeared when mouse was out). !!! You don't speak about it,,, If this is intentional at least add a "OK / CANCEL" button.

This message was edited Jun 08, 2010.
Transisto

1 : I'm no programmers, I also prefer OSX interfaces but Most have PCs and few people will get a mac for a toodledo client.

You know better, It's up to you, I'll entourage you either way you choose.

Posted by Peter:

3. David, I am also surprised that Things/OmniFocus/The Hit List/other apps have not simply built their own connectors to ToodleDo. Having a backup in the cloud, along with access via the Web is such a good selling point for their own apps, and it would cost them only the time to build the connector. Maybe it'll happen at some point.

I don't think it's that costly nor complex to run a backup in the cloud. They might prefer not risking it to keep their customer locked in. (bad)

Access via the web UI on the other hand is a big job, but often I use the XML export to modify my tasks, so it's better than nothing.
Transisto

Posted Jun 01, 2010 in: iPhone collaboration
Score: 2
Yes thats a shame !
Use any other iphone client and you'll be able to send tasks by mail.(at least)
no need for pro

This ranks very high on the WTF scale.
Transisto

Posted May 30, 2010 in: Updated Toodledo Distraction Free
Thank's, I really enjoy it.

My firefox is so bloated it take ages to open.

I like this as it's independent from grease-monkey and userstyle extentions.

I look forward to see your "system wide hot key" update
Transisto

Posted May 25, 2010 in: sharing tasks
Score: -1
All TD 3rd party iPhone apps I use are using email to send task by mail to others with a single click link to import them properly formatted.
I can send as many task in one email and it include everything even sub-tasks.

It use this easy to understand format, : <twodo://%7B%22dueDate%22%3A12745....... (2do)

Seams easy to do, I wonder how old I'll be before TD catch-up. Sorry ;)

This message was edited May 25, 2010.
Transisto

Posted May 24, 2010 in: Context vs. Folders
+1

Folder are "or" , tags are "and"

but when are folder better ?

Would sub-subtask be all in all better than folders ?
Transisto

Score: 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleDevelopers#p/c/CF01A789E62F2454/1/dBQFXRW5ZiE
Transisto

Sorry if I was disruptive to you.

I know some feature are dependent on others, But most complains I'm underlining have to do with User interface being qualified as : "Ugly", "unintuitive" and sometime completely off common sense.

For my brain it's near impossible to remember thing that make little sense.

That mean I could be using toodledo for years and I'd still be forgetting how to do basic stuff like adding a subtask.
Transisto

Score: 1
I agree, I would also like this todo list publicly available, part of it at least.

From the thousands of Toodledo users there must be some clever mind that could help provide solution paths.
Simply knowing what is being / to be worked on next would invite constructive discussions on the matter and would definitely help the developers better fulfill customers needs.

It is a matter syncing developer context with users idea and suggestions.
For example: Knowing a developers context is "working on the Firefox add-on", Someone could have noticed right away : "Hey you forgot a reminder drop-menu" (that took years to fix)

Mismanagement is my greatest fear at Toodledo.
Transisto

I keep visiting the forum, Every day there is ~2 new legitimate complain or feature request.

On the other side there is one of them solved per month.

With the quantity of accumulated "legitimate" fix and feature requested I estimate it would take about 30 years for "Him alone" to get it done.

I spent so much time learning how to use Toodledo but will have to move if things don't improve faster here.
Transisto

Score: -5
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
Transisto

Posted May 20, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: -4
Transisto

Posted May 20, 2010 in: Seriously, How About That Design?
Score: -3
Transisto

Posted May 20, 2010 in: Placing a bounty on feature requests
Posted by Transisto:

I am simply exasperated but how long it take to fix simple things.

Part of the UI is so awkward to use, documentation is poor, and updates so scarce.

bump
Transisto

Score: -5
Transisto

Posted May 20, 2010 in: Toodledo web app
Score: -3
Transisto

Posted May 20, 2010 in: User Interface
Posted by mariojefferson:
The user interface is not up to par. please update it there are tons of design companies out there that have the know how.. in order to wrap this up Im gonna make it plain if you want people to pay for this thing that should be paid for you have to make it appealing.

bump
Transisto

Posted May 19, 2010 in: Birthday count
Transisto

Google Calendar has special calendar for many of these holydays.I'll try to sync one of those with toodledo, it might save me some time.

Toodledo should do the same,

"repeat on the X Day of each month"
"every x "day of week" of the month"
and what not... we should make a list of the most relevant way to enter date and time it might help with codding, (while at it)

This message was edited May 17, 2010.
Transisto

Score: 1
I don't know how their forum work but title say there is 64 replies but the thread only show 15 or so, and Last post supposedly from 3 day ago but ,, ? maybe that's 50 banned post, Do you see that post I made with the cat pic, ? (pkoi)

Anyway, that's weird business over-there.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      Next