ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Joyce"
Joyce

Posted Oct 11, 2010 in: Please make sharing free like on RTM!
Score: 0
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Oct 11, 2010
  • Score: 0
Here's a thought, Make it possible for one pro account to communicate with up to 5 free accounts, that way bigger accounts would need to buy accounts but small time things like a family could share an account. You'd still get some money, but as it is now, people like me, who'd have to buy 3 accounts to share and as a result don't buy any.
Joyce

Posted Oct 09, 2010 in: Server maintenance
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2010
What is it?

I'm on satalite internet, with mozilla and noscript. I have NO idea what's going on here and I can't watch random videos.
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Sep 19, 2010
+1 sound like a useful feature
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2010
I'll bite.

first of all I despise Verizon. It wants so badly to unload it's landline business that it's left many of us without broadband internet. I have to use satellite for internet which means no streaming, no TV on the computer, no webinars...So I hate seeing them get a dime from anyone!!

Do you want the organizer to be separate from the phone or do you want to carry one device? do you need to access it while you are on the phone?

What's your budget for this?

How heavy do you expect your use to be?

AT&T has a slightly limited data plan for the iPhone for $15 a month and the only catch is if you blow over the additional data's pricy
Joyce

Posted Jun 24, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Jun 24, 2010
Dunno if you can sensibly do this but, I don't much use the lego, can it be moved to the far right?
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: May 07, 2010
I'm probably missing it, but I can't seem to find where in settings the "filters" are. There used to be a toodledo section in the main settings for my Touch, that was where I found filters the first time but now there's no Toodledo there and I can't find settings within the App...are there any breadcrumbs I can follow to what I'm clearly missing?? Thanks!
Joyce

Posted May 05, 2010 in: Apps you use on a daily basis
Score: 1
  • Joyce
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
  • Score: 1
Currently I use Awesome Note, Calengoo, and of course Toodledo. I use the native app for e-mail.
Joyce

Posted May 05, 2010 in: tags and sort order
  • Joyce
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
Well In my lists I have my contexts numbered, so they come up in the proper order:
1.Morning
2.Afternoon
3.Evening and then "floating" for tasks that can be done any time of the day. then inside the contexts tasks are designated as 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b, and so forth, that's how I've made the tasks line up in the right order. This is primarily a list of recurring tasks, and the floating tasks lack this, they line up in alphabetical order.
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2010
If you're hooking up to things how about Awesome Note?
Joyce

Posted Apr 28, 2010 in: iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2010
Is there any chance of adding access to my notebook, the items that are not attached to a task?
Joyce

Posted Apr 20, 2010 in: What's up with Remember the Milk?
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2010
I love Toodledo for what I'm using it for (household management, daily to do)

RTM mystified me from the start!

PI stinks if you lack robust web access. and I had nothing but problems with it interfacing with other services. It straight out would NOT put events into my google calendar and would hang any time I tried to delete anything at home.

I use both the on line part and the iPhone touch app which I love. I don't own an iPad and plan on waiting until gen 2 at the earliest to get one.
Joyce

Posted Apr 17, 2010 in: Who are you?
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2010
I'm a per diem RN on a Maternal-newborn unit in the northeast corner of New York State.

I use Toodledo as a part of my 'control journal' to help keep my home and life in order partly in conjunction with http://www.flylady.net So far Toodledo has been the BEST way to manage my task list. I could gush and gush, but the short form is that, besides all the other advantages, it's in 'the cloud' and will still be there even if my compiter or my ipod crashes. I lost a lot of stuff the last time I suffered a computer crash, still more stuff, while not "lost forever" was very difficult to find and move where it belonged...

You folks should get a Facebook page!!!
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2010
Thank you!
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2010
This isn't a red hot rush, but...I found the nice little button to sync up to google calendar and hit it and it nicely took me to [email protected] that's NOT where the calendar actually is. it's at a GoogleApp connected to by husband's business and also, what if I want to direct it into one of my sub calendars? can this be done? Could there be a place to enter the right URL?

This site is so nice...I found it because of Pocket Informant and stuck around even after PI has proven completely hopeless!
Joyce

Posted Mar 29, 2010 in: duplicating tasks and disapearing goals
Score: -1
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2010
  • Score: -1
I think it's them...I was looking more for *known issues* and I'm completely frustrated with PI.
Joyce

Posted Mar 26, 2010 in: duplicating tasks and disapearing goals
Score: -1
  • Joyce
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2010
  • Score: -1
Since I started using my iTouch with either the Pocket informant or Toodledo's own app I've been having two strange issues. I use daily regenerating tasks and they are duplicating so I'll have two "Tidy the Living room" with the same due date right under each other. the other thing is that the goal for the action disapears, I add it back but as soon as either app syncs I loose the goals again. I searched and didn't find a recent instance of this problem so help??

Thanks!
Joyce

• Joyce
  • Posted: Dec 09, 2009
The only trouble with that is that I use start date to get the tasks into the right order and priority to divide them into different times of the day.

This is a huge disappointment to me and I really want to abandon the paper to do list. (I still have my "list" in a google calendar. I can enable it and get printed lists or I can print my toodledo list.

So far it's a real hazard in an otherwise powerful program.
Joyce

Posted Dec 09, 2009 in: Days of week instead of Date?
  • Joyce
This would be a very useful feature for me too! I have numerous tasks that are dependent on the day of the week.
Joyce

• Joyce
I got my tasks in some kind of order using priority but it was frustrating because I want them in a given order and I had to use importance to get them into morning, afternoon and evening and even just a drag and drop would make a huge difference.
Joyce

• Joyce
I'm using Toodledo in conjuntion with Flylady household management and I have about a dozen tasks that repeat daily. I'm on firefox and I've allowed toodledo in Noscript and still, when I have need to refresh the screen the tasks don't stay checked off for the day. Why? Can I fix this? I want them to stay checked off until midnight or whatever. As it is, they seem to regenerate as soon as I check them off.

Help? What am I not doing right, did I miss a setting?

This also makes it difficult to use my Ipod touch to check off tasks, the two don't communicate if refreshing the screen to get the sync data results in all my done tasks getting unchecked!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6