ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by boydston01"
boydston01

Posted Dec 15, 2015 in: Nested or indented subtasks on iOS?
Score: 0
Can subtasks be viewed as nested and/or indented under it's parent tasks on iOS? Thanks.
boydston01

Posted Dec 03, 2015 in: Sadly, I am saying goodbye to Toodledo
e20.09g,

Thanks for the extensive information! I am going to look into this... (probably won't leave toodledo anytime soon, though)
boydston01

Posted Dec 01, 2015 in: How did toodledo become so awesome?
Seriously, I have looked at many tasks apps over the years and toodledo is among the best. Starting with a robust task database thru the extensive ability to make custom lists, toodledo is tops.
boydston01

Posted Dec 01, 2015 in: Time for a price change?
Well, that's $2.50/month for one of the most robust tasks apps around. I think of the price question as whole: Is the whole package worth $2.50 a month?
boydston01

Posted Dec 01, 2015 in: Sadly, I am saying goodbye to Toodledo
What is this about tasks syncing from outlook.com??? The best and most robust task system I ever had was with Outlook, exchange sync with Windows Mobile 5/6, with Pocket Informant (built-in WinMo task app was ridiculously terrible, especially considering the potential).
boydston01

Posted Nov 24, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Seriously, toodledo is awesome. So superior to so many other—more expensive—options.

This last redesign made it more apparent (to me anyways) that saved searches are not "regular" lists. I now that this gets a little deep into the architecture, but I would love to see saved searches and all the other lists handled the same way.

For example, I would love to do a simple searches on my saved lists.

I am sure this is a pretty significant directional decision, but saved searches are a huge feature that differentiates toodledo from the majority of other solutions.
boydston01

Posted Oct 28, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 1
Posted by Adrien Beau:
Having very recently switched from a competitor, I appreciate how well you handled the situation.

SERIOUSLY! Toodledo is one of the few that really listens to its users.
boydston01

Posted Oct 08, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 3)
Posted by coolexplorer:
1. The opened eye - closed eye looks good (perhaps add two more eyelashes to avoid the "cows udder similarity" mentioned by some users.

I kind of like that you can imagine it as a cow's udder! It's funny!
boydston01

Posted Oct 07, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 3)
Posted by Jake:
Second, to eventually allow the page to work at mobile phone sizes.

Is this going to be full responsive design?! Or just two different size formats?

Everything is coming along very nice!

This message was edited Oct 07, 2015.
boydston01

Posted Sep 15, 2015 in: Introducing the Breadcrumb Bar (part 1)
Very nice. The breadcrumb bar makes it so easy to see what view I am in. I have always had difficulty (not in a significant way, though) with the sidebar and, even now, with the ribbon. The breadcrumb bar is so much clearer. I still like the ribbon, though.
boydston01

Beautiful!
boydston01

alexandremrj,

Start Date > is before > ???

That field is a date picker and selecting "tomorrow" inserts a hard date. Do you actually type in, "tomorrow?" And it understand tomorrow?
boydston01

Score: 3
Yes, links opening in a new tab/window would be great.
boydston01

I did: start date > was in the last > 1000 days. This works fine but is there a more "proper" way?
boydston01

Ok, I cannot figure this out. Can I hide future tasks with search criteria? I want to show only my tasks that have started today or before.
boydston01

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Can I Set the Default Alarm Period?
Sorry, FoggyBeach. I tried to be helpful...
boydston01

Oh, but filters ARE saved between between views... So the filter applies to all lists in that view but each list can have distinct sorts. Thanks.
boydston01

I just added a second search list. When I select Show>Future tasks, it affects both lists. Is this expected behavior? I have the setting turned on to save sort preferences per list, and the Show filter also saves per list.

Thanks!
boydston01

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Can I Set the Default Alarm Period?
I am quite certain that you cannot change the default alarm time. I can't find it, anyway.
boydston01

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Turn off delete confirmation?
Yeah, agree! But I am pretty sure the current -- click the icon, move the mouse, click "delete" -- is very sufficient. Unless I am missing an alternate delete method, click - move - click, is accident proof!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8      Next