ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dave"
Dave

Posted Jul 01, 2010 in: Link Gmail messages to Toodledo Tasks
Score: 0
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jul 01, 2010
  • Score: 0
@SRhyse thanks for the tips! I wasn't expecting for Gmail to do anything, but RTM has in their FF extension where if you star an email or for specific folders it will automatically create a new task. I doubt Toodledo will pursue it since it couldn't be supported on multiple browsers, and RTM's extension breaks all of the time.
Dave

Posted Jul 01, 2010 in: Proximo setup videos
  • Dave

This message was edited Jul 01, 2010.
Dave

Posted Jul 01, 2010 in: Link Gmail messages to Toodledo Tasks
  • Dave
This is VERY cool. I had no idea you could do this. Thanks for sharing! Maybe eventually there will be a way in gmail to create a toodledo task automatically.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2010
Just tried it with IE which I NEVER use and had no problem
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2010
@robert I have tried a couple of times and both links work today just like they did 6 days ago when the issue was first posted. No problems here.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2010
@tytyzimmy try this link http://www.mypocketsoft.com/taskangel/
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jun 15, 2010
great ideas, thanks
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2010
Now that the notebook was integrated into the Toodledo Iphone app, I wanted to get some ideas on how you guys use it in your gtd system. Since you can write long notes into individual tasks, I haven't used it. Would like any ideas on how to make it productive. Thanks
Dave

Posted Jun 10, 2010 in: WIndows Mobile Application
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2010
I just picked up an HD2 and have a Treo Pro (for a short time) which I can test it on as well too.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2010
Here is an excellent blog post on how this guy uses Toodledo to get his inbox to zero. He has other good posts on using Toodledo and trying other gtd apps. Highly recommend, it helped me out a lot. Oh yeah, I am not promoting him or know who he is, just got this off of a tweet.

http://jasonschleifer.com/2010/05/29/using-toodledo-for-gtd-and-inbox-zero/
Dave

Posted Jun 08, 2010 in: Does anyone here use Springpad?
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2010
@David Have you tried MobileNoter for the Iphone? It looks like a pretty good OneNote app. I am a big fan of Evernote though.
Dave

Posted May 31, 2010 in: WIndows Mobile Application
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 31, 2010
Definitly interested and Toodledo sync would be crucial feature. Can´t wait to try it. WinMo needs a GTD solution that can sync with Toodledo.
Dave

Posted May 28, 2010 in: Windows Mobile
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 28, 2010
@venky Aweseome! can´t wait to try your app, keep us updated.
Dave

Posted May 24, 2010 in: sharing tasks
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 24, 2010
That has been requested and discussed many times (it is my top request and hope as well :) and the developer says that it is on the to do list, but won't comment on a time frame for it. It has got to be near the top of the list since there is a new thread started about it almost weekly now. Sorry
Dave

Posted May 24, 2010 in: Beginner : several questions
  • Dave
@Boxin as for #1 there should be a little left arrow button that you can click to make the left navigation go away.

As for #2, I don't think you can change the status settings
Dave

• Dave
This makes sense depending how many of your tasks depend on email. For me, not so many. I am surprised Google hasn't released a better task mgmt system since they already have the function of creating a task with an email. Google tasks good for just a basic list. It would have been nice though to have your tasks and email integrated so you could do everything from one window.

Now I use a hybrid system where Toodledo is for my tasks, and then I created context labels in gmail for emails that I need to respond to or are waiting on. It isn't overwhelming since I don't have that many emails to process since I really don't use email for work.
Dave

Posted May 24, 2010 in: What we have been doing recently
Score: 3
  • Dave
  • Score: 3
Yep, have NO desire for project management functionality either.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: May 22, 2010
Dave

Posted May 21, 2010 in: What we have been doing recently
Score: 1
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 21, 2010
  • Score: 1
Awesome, congrats that it went so well without a notice. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. You guys are excellent with your communication in the forums.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: May 20, 2010
Just saw the Pocket Informant update came out with subtasks and templates.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next