ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by PamelaH"
PamelaH

Posted Nov 18, 2021 in: Automated Backup
Score: 1
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2021
  • Score: 1
It is on our roadmap, but unfortunately we don't have a date yet.
PamelaH

Posted Nov 18, 2021 in: Iphone app no longer works at all
Score: 0
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2021
  • Score: 0
Posted by gschlyter:
Posted by rob:
The iphone app used to crash all the time, now it doesn't open at all. How long do I have to wait until you sort it out? Having a todo list that works on my phone is a must. Can someone give me a timeline?
Thanks
Rob

I'm having the same issue, have been for a few weeks now, I've resorted to accessing the web app from Chrome on my iPhone. Early 2022 seems a long way out.

I agree, and we are so sorry for the inconvenience!

Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like to try out the TestFlight app I mentioned.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2021
Posted by Toby Goldsmith:

Pamela - the inference is that when enabling this setting, the system would update automatically. Is there a way to enable this or does it require the user hitting the update button post midnight?

You do need to hit the update button -- I agree the feature is confusingly-named, since clicking a button isn't automatic.
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 16, 2021
Hi -
I'm so sorry to hear that the app is running slowly for you! Can you file a support ticket so we can look into your account?

https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

Thank you!
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 15, 2021
I have actually raised a support ticket on a similar subject to this as it is not working as expected.

If you go to here: https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php then look for Overdue Tasks, you can check to ensure that you have it enabled.

In addition to this setting, there was a bug where this overdue popup wouldn't always trigger when it should have.
We have released a fix today that hopefully should resolve this issue. If you still aren't seeing the popup as expected, please file a support ticket so we can look into it.
PamelaH

Posted Nov 11, 2021 in: Iphone app no longer works at all
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 11, 2021
When you say you are rewriting native apps, do you mean you’re doing more than one?

Sorry, to clarify, we are rewriting both the iOS and Android native apps.
PamelaH

Posted Nov 10, 2021 in: Iphone app no longer works at all
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 10, 2021
Posted by rob:
The iphone app used to crash all the time, now it doesn't open at all. How long do I have to wait until you sort it out? Having a todo list that works on my phone is a must. Can someone give me a timeline?
Thanks
Rob

Hi rob -
I'm so sorry about the state of the iPhone app! As mentioned above, we are rewriting the native apps and the first beta release is expected in early 2022.

That being said, there is a TestFlight version of the current app that the previous team left us with that has some bug fixes in it. It may work out better for you. We don't plan to release it to the app store since we haven't thoroughly tested it, but it has worked out well for many users.

If you'd like access to try it out, let me know!
PamelaH

Posted Nov 04, 2021 in: Email Tasks
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2021
Yes, having a hyphen in there would cause the subject line to get truncated.
PamelaH

Posted Nov 04, 2021 in: unable to delete a Task on iPhone app
  • PamelaH
Unfortunately, this is a bug with the current app that we have verified -- it seems that any task that you create from the app can't be deleted. Tasks that are created from the website can be deleted.

The only way that we have found to get rid of it is to "Purge Data" (make sure you have synced first!) from the Settings page, then do a re-sync (Settings-> Synchronization -> Modify Account Login -> "Force Toodledo->Device Sync" at the bottom)

**Make sure you DON'T DO "Force Device -> Toodledo sync"**

We are working on a new version of the mobile app that should resolve issues like this.
PamelaH

Posted Nov 04, 2021 in: Email Tasks
  • PamelaH
A task title is limited to 255 characters so would truncate if it were longer than that.

Alternatively, is it possible that your subject line contains one of the "special characters" that might be messing up the import?
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help_email.php

If you have a specific task, I can take a look at it -- feel free to file a support ticket or reply here
PamelaH

Posted Nov 03, 2021 in: Editing a Search Breaks Order
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2021
I have verified this and I agree, it's not the behavior I would expect either. I've added it to our list of bugs to be fixed.
PamelaH

Posted Nov 02, 2021 in: Timestamp
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Nov 02, 2021
I don't know if this fits with your workflow, but you can add a default date of "Today", "Tomorrow", "In Two Days", "Next Week" or "Next Month" to new tasks (including tasks that you have emailed).

https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=18

This will add a default to ALL new tasks, however, which may or may not work for you.
PamelaH

Posted Nov 02, 2021 in: Chrome Extension
  • PamelaH
Posted by kralon20:
I'll second what was stated above. The spreadsheet-like layout is why I'm here. In addition, the Hotlist, search and all the different ways to slice and dice your lists are frosting on the cake (folders, tags, etc.).

An option for more relaxed line spacing like Gmail provides would be welcomed, but it's not a deal breaker.

I signed up for a subscription as well, mainly to support the ongoing efforts to move TD forward.

Thank you for the feedback and your support!
PamelaH

Posted Nov 02, 2021 in: 2FA
  • PamelaH
Unfortunately, the current apps don't support 2FA (the new ones we are working on will).

If you have 2FA turned on, you'll need to generate an app-specific password that you can use to login.

See this page for more details, and to generate the password.

https://www.toodledo.com/otp_app.php

You'll need a separate password for each app that you use.
PamelaH

Posted Oct 25, 2021 in: Chrome Extension
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2021
Posted by martingchapman:
PamelaH,
Although the above extension works very well, it could one day disappear so it is essential that you add a Gmail/Chrome extension into your plans so that you have it developed and in place long term in case this happens.

Noted, and we have added this to our backlog. We appreciate the feedback and support!

I would reiterate what many others have said that the main attraction of Toodledo is the simple (spreadsheet like) web interface that shows as many tasks as possible with all their relevant parameters fully visible all the time.
Please do not change this principle, fancy/colourful interfaces are all very well but nothing beats the current Toodledo layout (and I have tried very many of the competitors)
By all means improve the mobile apps (they need it) and continue to develop new features but listen to your loyal user base and keep the principle format the same.

Absolutely agree, we have no plans to change the basic, simple spreadsheet interface, and any additional views we support in the future will be completely optional.
PamelaH

Posted Oct 21, 2021 in: Chrome Extension
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Oct 21, 2021
Unfortunately, we don't currently have plans for this at the moment.

However, if it's something that we hear a lot of users request, or if this current one stops working, we may consider it in the future.
PamelaH

Score: 1
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2021
  • Score: 1
Hi - this should be working. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you have any issues upgrading.

Thanks!
Pamela
PamelaH

Posted Oct 20, 2021 in: Sorting option
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2021
Hi -
Can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing so I can answer your question better? You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
-Pamela
PamelaH

• PamelaH
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2021
Hi Scott -

Thanks for reporting this! Are you using Start Dates? Are these repeating tasks or non-repeating tasks (or both) where you see this issue?
PamelaH

Posted Oct 19, 2021 in: Chrome Extension
  • PamelaH
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2021
Hi Toby -

I believe this is a 3rd party app here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toodledo/dfdhbdeglbgndaidoemggjfkeopfcedd

And it seems that you are correct, it is no longer in active development, but should continue to function so long as google doesn't make any breaking changes to Chrome.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next