ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by boydston01"
boydston01

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Turn off delete confirmation?
Score: 1
Is there a way to turn off the delete confirmation? I find deleting a task to be "hard enough" that the confirmation is tedious. Thanks!
boydston01

Posted Aug 12, 2015 in: Progress Report - July 2015
Score: 0
I just wanted to say how great it is that each list can retain it's own filter and sort settings. So very, very great! (this is an older feature, but still...)

This message was edited Aug 12, 2015.
boydston01

Posted Nov 14, 2014 in: Progress Report - October 2014
Excellent!
boydston01

Posted Oct 14, 2014 in: Mac App Updated
If I remember correctly, your policy is to not comment about future plans. But I am going to ask anyways! Any possibility this will be developed into a "full" app?
boydston01

Posted Jan 25, 2013 in: Sync Tasks Google to Toodledo (Android)
Jake, is the "Calendar syncing tool for the Google part" this:
http://www.toodledo.com/tools/sync_ical.php

Just want to make sure I know what you are referring to. Thanks.
boydston01

Posted Dec 12, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 1
Thank you for reverting back to the old version. I agree with the re-thinking b/c, in my opinion, there was just something not quite right with the new layout/strategy. It seemed to go in a good direction in some ways, but in the wrong direction in some other ways. Sorry my analysis is so vague; hopefully you tons of specific feedback to figure out a better overall strategy.

The only specific problem I saw, was the accordion style did not fully expand a selection, thus requiring another click, which countered the whole "less clicks" goal.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8