ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dave"
Dave

Posted May 19, 2010 in: ~ General Praise for ToodleDo ~!!
Score: 0
  • Dave
  • Posted: May 19, 2010
  • Score: 0
Agree @pkjr better sharing/collaborating is all i want. Toodledo is such a great product with excellent support here in the forums.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: May 19, 2010
According to Pocket Informant's blog they submitted a new version on last Friday and I believe it has subtasks and templates in it.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: May 05, 2010
thanks for the free copy!
Dave

Posted Apr 28, 2010 in: How to View Assigned Tasks
  • Dave
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2010
Gotcha, I see that you can't select "assignee" as search criteria. That would make it work.
Dave

Posted Apr 27, 2010 in: How to View Assigned Tasks
  • Dave
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2010
Try using the search function, and then you can save a search to use again. Assignor is one of the filters you can use in the search.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2010
Pocket Informant is working on an Ipad version that is supposed to be out pretty soon. Not sure if Todo is working on a version for the Ipad.
Dave

Posted Apr 25, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
Score: 1
  • Dave
  • Posted: Apr 25, 2010
  • Score: 1
I would like to say that I would also appreciate the tag picker like the context and folder one, so I can always have a default list of tag choices, even if I am not using certain ones at the moment. Thanks
Dave

Posted Apr 20, 2010 in: Why Toodledo IS the Best for GTD
  • Dave
  • Posted: Apr 20, 2010
I don't believe you can do it. Right now it takes two clicks to get to where you want to go instead of one like you are asking.
Dave

Posted Apr 19, 2010 in: Why Toodledo IS the Best for GTD
  • Dave
  • Posted: Apr 19, 2010
not sure what you meant by "stiles" in #1 but as for #2 just click "folder" in the "view by" section at the top and when you select a folder you will see all of the tasks in it. Works the same for context.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2010
Great idea, thanks for the tip!
Dave

Posted Mar 24, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2010
Would love a tag editor too, it is very confusing now since some tags show up and some don't.
Dave

Posted Mar 23, 2010 in: torn RTM vs Toodledo: want offline
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2010
@amiracam If you use Outlook, there is a free sync app with Toodledo. I use Pocket Informant on WinMo and they are supposed to be implementing Toodledo sync on it very soon (can't wait!). As for Offline, you can look at Taskangel which doesn't have full toodledo capability but it is very close and the developer keeps releasing new version consistently http://www.mypocketsoft.com/taskangel/default.aspx
Dave

Posted Mar 23, 2010 in: torn RTM vs Toodledo: want offline
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2010
I agree, VERY VERY happy with Toodledo. Very quick forum response, simple system to use, and new features all of the time. Just missing my list sharing from RTM, but I am sure it will come. Lets not forget its also $10 cheaper, with many more features too. BTW I was a premium user of RTM for a year and stop using it halfway through my subscription. I also feel the Toodledo community is much more helpful.
Dave

Posted Mar 19, 2010 in: Collaboration Questions
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2010
@John_R We are on the exact same page, while the wife and I are making it work for now. I want to have the same "shared" lists with her. Hopefully it will be implemented soon since I didn't really like RTM nearly as much as Toodledo
Dave

Posted Mar 19, 2010 in: Collaboration Questions
  • Dave
Agreed this is the #1 thing on my wishlist. Would be excellent to have this feature.
Dave

• Dave
yep as soon as they are done with Blackberry version they are going to do WinMo.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2010
@dekarts In the link i attached you can sync outlook categories to either tags, contexts, or folders. Only one of those. To sync all of them you will need to wait until Webis builds native Toodledo sync into PI to get them all.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2010
Until Pocket Informant has Toodledo sync, PI will sync just like Outlook will. Nevasync has a few options that were just noted in a blog of theirs http://nuevasync.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-toodledo-options.html
Dave

Posted Mar 16, 2010 in: Windows Mobile
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2010
They are going to do Toodledo for the current version of PI. Webis hasn't made any announcements for Win7 since it will require a rewrite from scratch.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2010
Good idea I will do that for now. Look forward to this feature or the collaborative sharing in a list. That would solve the issue for me as well.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next