ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mlb32704"
mlb32704

Score: 0
  • mlb32704
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2012
  • Score: 0
Do we have an estimated time frame and/or advanced release notes for the next update?

This message was edited Dec 04, 2012.
mlb32704

Posted Nov 30, 2012 in: Possible Folder Bug with New iOS App?
  • mlb32704
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2012
Just sent them.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
The videos are too big to email. I am uploading them to a site as we speak and will send the link when complete, should be soon.
mlb32704

Posted Nov 30, 2012 in: AACK. New iPhone app awful fonts
  • mlb32704
I echo JimLaurent's comments and empathize with the ToodleDo developers, there are a LOT of outstanding "look and feel" posts in the forum. I would especially echo JimLaurent's last sentence - if future update(s) were somehow able to provide the ability for the user to adjust fonts, font sizes, and colors, a lot of these "issues" would probably go away.

This message was edited Nov 30, 2012.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
Update - I've closed out my one outstanding trouble ticket but it still says that I need to wait another day to issue a new one. So I'm waiting :)
mlb32704

• mlb32704
Regular add on the iPhone app. Would you like me to take another video and send along with the folder issue video?
mlb32704

Score: 1
  • mlb32704
  • Score: 1
I totally understand. This one I can live with. And the look and feel changes with the next release will probably alleviate all of the other issues I'm running into. Still very happy with ToodleDo and the support behind the product, best game in town.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
I need an email address, or I have to wait until tonight/tomorrow to send under trouble ticket because I have one outstanding. Either way, I probably need a place to send it to. I've got it, it's ready to go, please just let me know where to send it.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
I understand. I actually did some experiments this morning and came to the same conclusion. I have a handful of tasks with the same tag in the same list, those are the ones that are not appearing in the exact same order. Not a big deal. As far as the third sort goes, back to my original statements - you are now offering a third sort as a standard feature in the iOS app. Have you considered offering that same third sort as a standard feature on the Web site as well?
mlb32704

• mlb32704
Update - I did a complete deinstallation/reinstallation of ToodleDo on my iPhone and the problem went away. I did take a video of the issue beforehand if anyone at ToodleDo ever wants or needs to see it. But I'm not going to submit a trouble ticket for the issue because it is no longer outstanding and no one else seems to be talking about it.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
OK, I'll have to wait until tonight, I've got one outstanding already.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
Knowing that there is already a confirmed bug where you cannot get rid of those priority marks even by removing priority as a used field, I've set the default value in settings for priority to negative (-1), so that as new tasks are created, they would be assigned that priority
and the associated light grey shaded priority mark. Unfortunately, this isn't working, new tasks are being assigned a high or top priority and the associated orange priority mark. I have to manually change them in order to change the priority mark value and color. Probably part of the same bug that ToodleDo has already confirmed and is in the process of fixing, just making sure.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
Will do. I need an email address to send it to.
mlb32704

Posted Nov 29, 2012 in: Possible Folder Bug with New iOS App?
  • mlb32704
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2012
Update - it is definitely a bug - I can expand/collapse some but not all of the grey tab options under "View Tasks By", and not all of the options are presented after expanding because they are covered up by the grey tabs that did not expand. Hopefully that makes sense, I can try and take a video looking right at the iPhone if no one at ToodleDo has come across this one yet. Happy to help.
mlb32704

Posted Nov 29, 2012 in: Possible Folder Bug with New iOS App?
  • mlb32704
This is going to be hard to describe, I can send screen shots as appropriate to whomever, wherever...on my iPhone's home screen for Tasks, I see the options at the bottom "View Tasks By" and then I am immediately presented below those words with two grey "Folder" tabs, under which I find my first option (in my case "Business") and then "Any Folder". If I click on Business, I get to see the Tasks in my Business folder, then if I go back out to that same page I am presented with the option to go my other folder (in my case "Personal") which I can then select and see. The option to go back to Business has disappeared, unless I go into Personal, then back out to the main page again, and so on. The problem is, with the previous version, I was able to see both folders on the main Tasks screen, and select whichever one I wanted to see. Now I have to go into one to see the other? And again, it is showing TWO grey folders at the top that say "Folder", I'm wondering if one of them is a bug and should be saying "Personal"? Looking farther down the page, I see TWO grey tabs that say "Status", with only two Status options below them (Active and Planning) but in this case you have a "More" button below them that gives you all of the other options. Bigger deal to me with Folders because I am constantly toggling between Personal and Business tasks, if this is the stock functionality to do it on an iPhone with the new app, it's going to be a real pain. Meant to be, or bug? Somebody please tell me, thanks.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
I have all iOS devices set to Due Date (1st), Tag (2nd) and Tag (3rd). My Web settings are Due Date (1st) and Tag (2nd). When you compare my Task list on the Web versus an iOS device, the content is the same, but the order is slightly different. Nothing else has changed on my end besides the iOS update. A possible bug?

This message was edited Nov 29, 2012.
mlb32704

• mlb32704
Jake, as you mentioned, disabling the priority field did not make the priority indicators disappear. What I wound up doing is taking Salgud's suggestion and using multi-edit to change all of the priorities on all of my tasks to negative (-1). The end result was a very faint grey indicator that I can hardly notice now. But the overall look and feel of the update is very small, dark and grey, my guess is that it will change again and soon :)
mlb32704

• mlb32704
Thanks Salgud. I'll try to forgot what you said about me in a previous post :)
mlb32704

• mlb32704
Sorry j2020, I overreacted, my apologies. I don't know what it is about ToodleDo and this growing division between Pro and Basic users. I just reviewed some of my older posts and noticed a bunch of Pro users getting on this similar bandwagon to one of my previous posts, calling me cheap because I didn't want to spend the money for Pro. Oh yeah, they went on and on about what kinds of gifts I probably give my wife for the holidays, how I probably live with my mother and have no real job, how I'm keeping the poor developers at ToodleDo from paying the rent each month, it went on and on. Some real classy individuals. I've since reported the entire post to ToodleDo as a violation under their forum rules, you should check it out, it is hilarious. In the mean time, I do understand what you are saying, I'm going to wait and see if a.) ToodleDo changes the situation, and/or b.) I can live with the situation. If not, I'll probably go Pro, who knows. Thanks again.
mlb32704

• mlb32704

This message was edited Nov 29, 2012.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next