ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by piyush_soni"
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 12, 2010 in: [UserStyles] Toodledo Focus
Score: 0
Yeah. I had come to point out the add task Calendar and tags panel opening below the add task thing, but seems you already know about that.

Also, seems some buttons/links are not affected by the css. Like the 'Post Reply' button in the forums, and 'Search All Forums', 'Search this Topic' etc.
piyush_soni

Go to http://www.toodledo.com/pro.php and see the 'Retention of Completed Tasks' column. It's a pro feature to keep them after 6 months.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 12, 2010 in: paste text in notes section of task?
Yup. Same here, works. Are you sure some add-on is not capturing your Ctrl. V (Did you try Right cilck -> Paste), and can you try some other browser?

This message was edited Dec 12, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 11, 2010 in: [UserStyles] Toodledo Focus
Wow! This is the first user style of the many posted here that I have liked. :) Some really nice work. Will post if I have some suggestions.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 10, 2010 in: Personal & Work Tasks
@above:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/5/2660/0/proximos-gtd-setup.html

for non-pro users. (removed s from https)
piyush_soni

Hi,
My Ctrl + Alt + A shortcut for quickly adding a task doesn't work. I have a really long list of add-ons installed, and don't have the patience for disabling each of them and trying to find which one is interfering. :(

For your next version, I guess it would be really great if you could add in your Options dialog an option for modifying the shortcut key. Something like

Shortcut for Adding Task:
Ctrl (checkbox) Alt (checkbox) Shift (checkbox) Key(input box)

Which should make many people's life easier, and shouldn't be hard to implement.

This message was edited Dec 09, 2010.
piyush_soni

This is just one of the ideas, people might come up with better ones.
I see you are a Pro subscriber so can use sub tasks.

1). As a one time operation, create a task called (something like) 'VacationTasks' and create all your actual to-dos for vacation as sub tasks of that.
2). Keep it in a new Context called 'Templates', which you always keep hidden.
3). Then, whenever you are planning to go on a vacation, Just unhide that context, 'Clone' VacationTasks and start finishing your to-dos :) - your original VacationTasks will always stay there.

If you don't want to create the Contexts and do the hiding and stuff, as a Pro Plus subscriber you also get lifetime of completed tasks. You can still Clone a completed task having sub-tasks and start all over again by unchecking that.
piyush_soni

Edit: I had written some troubleshooting steps, but for Firefox. Those steps don't work with Chrome which I notice you are using. You can at least disable all extensions and try enabling them one by one to see if your problem goes away.

This message was edited Dec 08, 2010.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 08, 2010 in: Problem creating subtask
I think I had got into that problem too in my trial. After you get the pro subscription, you have to 'enable' sub tasks from the Account Settings.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 08, 2010 in: Export to excel and reimport to replace
Cannot say for sure, but If I remember correctly exporting to XML and importing back is much more reliable than exporting to excel. Probably excel doesn't support sub tasks or something like that. You can still edit that xml in any text editor.
Can go here to import or export XML http://www.toodledo.com/connect_xml.php
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 07, 2010 in: Printing "selected" lists/folders
Score: -1
Yes. Open the selected list/Folder, and go to File->Print.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 07, 2010 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
With their API 2.0, I remember that they had a way of syncing some 25 tasks by just one operation, which will reduce the need of multiple requests a lot.

Edit: Just found the link for that : http://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/8159/0/api-20.html .

This message was edited Dec 07, 2010.
piyush_soni

There are numerous websites which allow you to upload images for free from your computers in a second and you can then send the link to anyone.

http://imageshack.us/ is one of them.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 06, 2010 in: Writing app for Symbian and Maemo
You should also look at the Chromatic Dragon's Outlook sync tool, just for the options it makes available for syncing. For example, the most risky thing - deletion should have options like "Warn before deleting more than 'x' tasks together" etc.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 06, 2010 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 2
Would it work on Java based mobile phones?
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 04, 2010 in: Sharing Specific Folders...
Posted by greg:
(Under peters work around) if the wife completes a cloned task, is the parent/original task removed from the husband list?

No.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 01, 2010 in: Chromatic Dragon - Outlook Synch error
Did you try to delete all your Outlook tasks (of course, after making a backup). Try their reset database.
piyush_soni

Posted Dec 01, 2010 in: verifying my toodledo email
I cannot comment on ToodleDo's idea about this, but I can suggest you a workaround.

Create a free email account for example - [email protected], give this id to google wave, verify it, and then set this new gmail account to auto forward all the emails to your ToodleDo address. That should do it.
piyush_soni

You paid $4 for Chromatic Dragon's sync app? I thought it was free.

Anyway, which outlook are you using? If your integrated Antivirus is turned off, Outlook tries to become extra cautious. Go to your Options->Trust Center->Trust Center Settings->Programmatic Access and select 'Never warn me about suspicious activity'. It was doing the same with me so I selected that option.

I have not found a way to include only some applications in my trust list when I'm not the admin.
piyush_soni

Please note that this Greasemonkey script written by papagayo works quite fine for editing multiple tasks, using the original idea of having just two checkboxes - they anyway look entirely different so wouldn't be a problem.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13      Next