ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Dave"
Dave

Score: 0
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 13, 2010
  • Score: 0
Is there a way where you can get an alert like an email or sms when someone assigns you a task? Otherwise you don't know when you get one.
Dave

Posted Mar 12, 2010 in: Windows Mobile
  • Dave
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2010
Nope, they are still finishing up the Blackberry one and then will start on WinMo. I can't wait either!
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2010
@andrew, have you thought about having subtasks indented on the list. Visually it is hard to discern them on the list except for the plus sign next to the main task. Would be great to have the subs indented a bit.
Dave

Posted Feb 24, 2010 in: iPhone Context vs. Free Version
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2010
Contexts are included on the free version. Look to the left and you will see a section called "folders & contexts"
Dave

Posted Feb 17, 2010 in: Appigo Todo now better for GTD
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2010
I have been playing a little bit with Todo but one thing I noticed was that it doesn't do status. Did I miss it somewhere in the options?
Dave

Posted Feb 11, 2010 in: iPhone app updated to version 1.5.7
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 11, 2010
Great update! Just got my touch a little over a week ago and love having Toodledo with me all of the time now. One thing that I would love to have is the subtasks button the first one under the task name, not at the bottom. It would be much quicker to click down to your subtasks. Thanks
Dave

Posted Feb 06, 2010 in: Let me know which tags you are using
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 06, 2010
Thanks for the feedback! You guys have given me great ideas. Toodledo is a great app, I am using it more and more.
Dave

Posted Feb 04, 2010 in: Checklist
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 04, 2010
I don't have Todo but I have seen their webcast and I believe that the checklist feature is proprietary to their app. Not all of their features sync with Toodledo.
Dave

Posted Feb 03, 2010 in: Let me know which tags you are using
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2010
I noticed that there are a lot of tasks that I would only consider doing on the weekend and so I made a tag for it so during the week I have those tasks filtered out of my daily search and then on the weekend I can easily pull up a list of "honey dos". Hope that helps someone else out there.

Would like to hear some more suggestions of tags that you guys use.
Dave

Posted Feb 01, 2010 in: Finally got my iPhone and Toodleo App.
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2010
@davidholliday Gotcha, that makes sense. What are you currently using for your tasks then?
Dave

Posted Feb 01, 2010 in: Finally got my iPhone and Toodleo App.
  • Dave
  • Posted: Feb 01, 2010
I am receiving my first Ipod Touch tomorrow and looking forward to having Toodledo on it. I have heard great things about Todo but was wondering if anyone here has used Pocket Informant by Webis? I have been using PI on WinMo for a long time now and my wife uses PI on her Blackberry. Anyone able to offer a comparison between Todo and PI? Thanks
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2010
I am running Outlook 2010 beta on x32 with no issues at all on XP.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2010
Nevermind Andrew I found the screenshots in the guide. App looks great. I will probaby buy when sharing is supported since I use that a lot
Dave

Posted Jan 28, 2010 in: Error on opening Outlook Sync 1.0.1.5
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2010
I have heard there are issues with the x64 Outlook 2010. I know that folks were having issues sycing their WinMo phones with x64.
Dave

• Dave
  • Posted: Jan 26, 2010
Andrew,

It would be great if you could put up a few large screenshots of TaskAngel on your site so we could see it before installing it. Thanks.
Dave

Posted Jan 23, 2010 in: An issue with sharing tasks
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2010
Cool, thanks for your reply. That will be a big help mainly when syncing Toodledo with 3rd party apps. Really enjoying Toodledo more and more each day. It is the best GTD web app I have found! If you ever decided to make a Windows desktop app I would get it in a heartbeat.
Dave

Posted Jan 20, 2010 in: An issue with sharing tasks
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2010
So there is no way to be sharing the same task folder so that when I sync the "family" folder all of her family tasks and mine get synced to my Pocket Informant? Is the only way for her tasks to get synced with PI is that she assigns them to me?

From what I understand, even if you have level 3 sharing, I would have to go and click on "collaborators" and then click on her name in order to see any of her tasks in that folder? Sorry if this is redundant, just want to make sure I understand.

Thanks
Dave

Posted Jan 19, 2010 in: An issue with sharing tasks
  • Dave
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2010
You serious? That was the reason I bought the 2 pro accounts. I am very surprised that I can't do something that seems so simple. I was hoping that Toodledo would be the solution to my task needs (I like it just for my tasks, but I don't need a pro account for that) but it is very upsetting to know that I simply can't share tasks in a simple format. Too bad I bought my wife a toodle acct and pocket informant mainly for this feature. Hopefully it will be implemented soon.
Dave

Posted Jan 19, 2010 in: An issue with sharing tasks
  • Dave
For Christmas I got myself and wife both pro accounts. Our goal was to have a folder called "Family" and we would drop family tasks like errands in there. That way we could both add to the folder so we were on the same page of what needed to be done at the house.

I know I must be doing something wrong but I can't get our tasks to show up in each others account. I followed the directions with the key and adding the collaborator to each of our accounts with level 3 access but still no luck.

Any tips on what I could be missing? The tasks just aren't showing up in each others account.
Dave

Posted Jan 19, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
  • Dave
Awesome!! Thank you for doing this.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10      Next