ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by TheGriff"
TheGriff_2

Posted Nov 18, 2008 in: Sync Contexts to Outlook Categories
Score: 0
Posted by sventhebrit:
keef,
I like this idea of syncing different contexts to my Home and Work PC. I hadn't thought of using it in this way.
Cheers
Steve

That is an interesting idea but I use just one computer, my laptop, for everything. I've created custom views within Outlook that will filter things for me based on Category. So for example I have an @Client view that gives me @Client, @Web and @Phone categories (contexts).

I can of course modify my views to use tdcontext instead of category but I thought just using category would make things neater. Seems I may be the only one wanting this though so not a biggie.
TheGriff_2

Posted Nov 18, 2008 in: Sync Contexts to Outlook Categories
Posted by BinLabin:

The way I've set this up is by syncing both contexts and folders and I've mapped them to Outlook by custom views
* Folder (Toodledo) -> Category (Outlook)
* Context (Toodledo) -> tdcontext (custom field in Outlook)

Is this what you're after?

I'm actually after somewhat the opposite though I really don't care about folders within Outlook. I'd like the Contexts in Toodledo (@Home, @Phone, @etc.) to map to Outlook category...in other words:

*Context (Toodledo) -> Category (Outlook)

Thanks for the reply though.
TheGriff_2

Posted Nov 17, 2008 in: Sync Contexts to Outlook Categories
I was wondering if there is any chance that syncing between Toddledo contexts and Outlook categories could be implemented. I've been using categories to track contexts for years and as such it seems more intuitive to me to sync them to contexts rather than folders.

Thanks for the consideration!
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9