ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Anant G."
Anant G.

Posted Nov 12, 2018 in: Turn back the old design!!!
Score: 0
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2018
  • Score: 0
Posted by szl_1418380821:
Hi,
sorry for my English...

please give the opportunity to use the old design in Tasks.
The new design activated a few days ago is terrible and slow.
The calendar is lacking in transparency and is very slow.
I do not see my unfinished tasks, because the bold and colored font has disappeared and all the tasks are similar fonts and colors.
Completed tasks remain in the list in their original position and do not going under active tasks.
Task separators have disappeared.
Finally, the new design is unusable and not user friendly.
Please let us choose the old design if we want.

I am one happy silver subscriber over 2 years, but if the new design remains I think I will choose other software.

Besyt regards
Laszlo Szabo

You can set old tasks section from here : toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=7
You can also access old task section by visiting : toodledo.com/tasks/
Anant G.

• Anant G.
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2018
Posted by axjoker3104:
I have a bunchl of daily tasks.

From about a week ago, once I completed tasks, it is rescheduled two days later.

Does anyone have same problem or it may be a bug?

Hi, Can you create a support ticket for the same, we can look into it.
Anant G.

Posted Sep 11, 2018 in: Back to School Sale at Toodledo.com
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Sep 11, 2018
Toodledo can help you get organized for your school.

Use promocode "backtoschool" to get 20% off a Toodledo subscription. Share this code with your friends using our Referral program and get yourself a free 3 month extension to your subscription as well!
Anant G.

Posted Sep 11, 2018 in: Fix the app !
Score: 3
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Sep 11, 2018
  • Score: 3
Posted by Ummagumma:
I just renewed for another year and upgraded to Gold.

I did it to support the service that I've used for ages. But I am fully aware of the fact that Gold subscription is absolutely useless without a functioning iOS app. The main feature in Gold for many users is attachments.. which is not available on iOS.

Reminders sync ? Great feature... not really working unless you manually start Toodledo.

And God forbid you happen to be a nearsighted person... the tiny subject font can't be changed.

Please, before you do anything else, fix the app !

Hi, That is top on our list and our Development Team is working hard to finish the new mobile apps.
Anant G.

Posted Aug 21, 2018 in: Filter options on Saved Searches
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2018
Hi, right now its not possible to save the filters. Those settings are saved for the complete account. I will look into this, thank you for your suggestion.

This message was edited Aug 21, 2018.
Anant G.

Posted Aug 06, 2018 in: Toodledo Unscheduled Maintenance
Score: 1
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2018
  • Score: 1
Posted by Stuart Bell (ICR):
Posted by ramonvanmeer:
The forum was not affected but from now on we will also update any issues on our Twitter page.

Just to reiterate what others have said, the forum was also showing the 'scheduled maintenance' page on several occasions when I tried to visit it. I tried looking on Twitter, but until recently there were no posts from Toodledo -- am pleased that you intend to use that as a communication channel in future. Maybe you could also consider using something like status.io to show details of known outages?

Thank you for your message, we are looking into why the forum was not working for some subscribers and thanks for the tip on status.io, our developers are going to look into this as well and get that up and running for Toodledo.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
We are having issues with the datacenter. You can follow this thread for the updates : https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/25999/0/toodledo-unscheduled-maintenance.html
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Posted by stephen_1299640558:
Does this impact the following:

"As of a half hour ago, gSyncit no longer works. gSyncit syncs Outlook with Toodledo. I will now need to remote in to my primary computer. I see that other users are having the same issue."

Yes it does, our APIs are also affected by this.
Anant G.

• Anant G.
Update #2:
Everything is working good now. Sorry for the downtime again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #1 :
Issue is resolved from the datacenter end. I am doing some health checks on the application right now and will update you guys once I have completed that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Toodledo Users,
Sorry for the unscheduled maintenance on Toodledo.

There is an issue with our datacenter regarding MongoDB SSL. That's the reason Toodledo is not able to make connections with the database.

We are working with datacenter to fix this asap.

You can also check the status here :
http://status.objectrocket.com/

We will update you when its up again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused again.

This message was edited Aug 06, 2018.
Anant G.

Posted Jul 23, 2018 in: Alarms not working
  • Anant G.
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2018
We replied to this on support ticket. Did you test it?

You need to set a reminder by clicking the 'remind me' checkbox above the due-date calendar. Only tasks with the checkbox checked will be sent a reminder. More info is on this help page: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=46
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9