ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by M"
M

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: New interface
Score: 0
  • M
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: 0
I am "pre-psyched" (beta psyched?) about the new interface. Have one question about things that seem changed, and one about things that continue to confound me:
1) Can I MINIMIZE/HIDE the left menu bar, as I used to be able to?
2) Can you PLEASE allow for sorting search results in the forum? (Not new-interface-related, but it's always bugged me.)

Thanks.
M

• M
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2011
Yes, timezone is correctly set. Sorry for the delay, but this still happens -- not ALL of the time (sometimes my optionally due tasks roll forward correctly), but some of the time. Today, for example, I have a number of tasks with a due date of ?Yesterday, despite synching my iPod and checking after that on the website.
M

• M
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2011
I apologize for missing this until now. Today, a big group of "optionally due daily" tasks did NOT roll forward. I synched, on my iPod (which usually corrects it) and they did not roll forward. I checked them on the website, and they're still due "?Yesterday". I try to always log into the website when this happens "en masse," like this, to see if anyone else is reporting the problem -- but it seems to just be me!
M

• M
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2011
I was adding a long list of new tasks using "Add multiple tasks."

I had multiple IE windows open, and was flipping back and forth doing research as i typed in my new tasks (trying to close some of them before I entered them).

With the incomplete list open in one window, I left that window for maybe 5 minutes, tops.

When I returned to my Toodledo window -- I was no longer in "add multiple tasks," and none of my tasks were added, and they were all gone. I have to recreate them from memory.

Is there a timeout on this screen, of some sort?
M

• M
  • Posted: Mar 09, 2011
That is what I expected -- but that is what is NOT working. I synch the day after I "missed" checking off the task, and it does not "roll forward" a day. It stays overdue.
M

• M
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2011
Related but not identical follow-up: I have daily recurring tasks that are OPTIONALLY due each day. I do NOT automatically synch my ipod to Toodledo -- I do it manually.

I did NOT check off the task yesterday. This a.m., it shows as overdue (as previously stated, my TIMEZONE settings are all correct). I manually synch. It *still* shows as overdue.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? This does not always happen, with my daily tasks -- just sometimes! Thanks
M

Posted Feb 23, 2011 in: Synch of daily recurring tasks
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2011
Just entered a ticket...
M

Posted Feb 22, 2011 in: Synch of daily recurring tasks
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 22, 2011
Not in my case, anyway - the timezone on my iPod and the website are the same, and are correct.
M

Posted Feb 19, 2011 in: Synch of daily recurring tasks
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 19, 2011
Nope - I use one iPod and the web interface only.
M

Posted Feb 18, 2011 in: Synch of daily recurring tasks
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2011
On the iPod/iPhone app, I check off a daily recurring task. I do NOT synch all day.

Later, I synch -- my daily recurring tasks appear to come back onto my iPod as not yet completed for today.

What am I missing? This should NOT happen, right? If the most recent edit to the task is on the app, then the version from the app should become the most recent version in both places, when I synch from the app, no?

Thanks
M
M

Posted Feb 18, 2011 in: Checkmark doesn't always show
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2011
Sorry -- this is using the mobile app, on an iPod touch... Not a browser problem!
M

Posted Feb 16, 2011 in: Checkmark doesn't always show
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2011
This morning, went to check off 3 daily repeating tasks. I tapped the checkbox ONCE, for each, even though I did not SEE the checkmark appear.

I returned to my FOLDERS list, went back into the folder that I'd just been in, and they HAD been completed and rolled to the next day.
M

Posted Feb 12, 2011 in: Checkmark doesn't always show
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2011
WHEN I'VE NOTICED it, it's been repeating tasks, but I'll keep an eye on that. It happens REGULARLY, but not CONSISTENTLY (not EVERY time, but MANY times).
M

Posted Feb 10, 2011 in: Checkmark doesn't always show
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 10, 2011
On the iPod app, when I check an item as completed in the list, the checkmark sometimes doesn't show. When I go into the task details, I see it, but not from the list.

Is this just me? I searched, but saw no other reports.
M

• M
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2011
Your answers are always so simple and logical, and yet I never think of them.

I hate that.

My timezone is correct.

Thank you AGAIN
M

• M
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2011
I apologize -- sometimes I think I'm the only one who wants to do things with my to do list the WAY that I want to do them -- but that's why I love TD -- it can usually accomodate me.

I'm still foggy on optional due dates. I have a task set to repeat every 4 days. It was originally input with an optional due date of 2/7/11 (yesterday).

1) Why is it in my list, today, with a due date of ?Yesterday? It *does* have a due TIME -- does this affect the processing?

2) I'm not sure what I EXPECT to happen when it does "skip" -- what I'd really like is for it to remain "due today" until I check it, then go another 4 days into the future (it repeats from completion). I am guessing that it will, instead, "skip" to 4 days from the due date (yesterday). Am I right? Any way to achieve what I EXPECTED rather than what I GUESS? This is very similar to my previous question about my sat/sun optional tasks, so I'm expecting to have to work within the limitations, but just want to try to understand it better.

Thanks!
M
M

Posted Feb 07, 2011 in: Optionally due on Saturday *or* Sunday
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 07, 2011
That'll work. Thanks!
M

Posted Feb 06, 2011 in: Optionally due on Saturday *or* Sunday
  • M
  • Posted: Feb 06, 2011
I have a bunch of "weekend tasks" that I want to try to get to. I want them to show up as due every Saturday. If I complete them Saturday, I want them to roll to NEXT Saturday. If I don't complete them Saturday, I want them to roll to Sunday. If I complete them Sunday, I want to see them again next Saturday. If I don't complete them Sunday, I want to see them again next Saturday.

Is this a START SATURDAY, OPTIONALLY DUE SUNDAY, complete every Sunday by DUE date situation? Or will that not do what I need?

Thank you!
M
M

Posted Jan 15, 2011 in: Optionally on modifier
  • M
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2011
Okay -- that's fine.

One of the reasons that I use Toodledo is a failing memory, so this is another thing that I need to remember to do, however -- NOT use that option. Harder than it sounds, sadly.

But - in order to be sure right now that I'm not at risk from losing any tasks due to this condition: can I search for due dates by specified modifier (optional) OR can I search for tasks completed by Toodledo (and not by me)?
M

Posted Jan 15, 2011 in: Can the date picker be OPTIONAL?
  • M
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2011
I have a netbook with a low resolution display. When that calendar popup comes up, it blocks much of the rest of the info on my task. This came up when trying to remove due dates from tasks that don't REALLY have a due date, and I wanted to put the due date in the start date field. When the popup came up on start date, I couldn't see due date anymore! So tabbing off it works, but I then have to back-tab to it (which just doesn't seem to work well, for me, in Google Chrome), once I get the due date. Or I have to resort to mousing, which I hate.

Just an explanation...
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      Next