ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Posted Dec 04, 2017 in: How to uncollapse task headings
Score: 1
Try to go to upper right menu (next to sorting buttons), then click Open All Dividers.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 30, 2017 in: New task view sorting issues
Score: 0
Sorting is what you can customize in each view (you can also have the same sorting in all views depending on the option you choose in Profile & Settings). So if Priority view sort your tasks by tag, jist change sorting option to what you like in upper right corner of the page.
pawelkaleta

+1

I would add:
6. Converting items between various sections of TD (e.g. change Task to Habit, List item to Task etc.)
7. Multi-select of tasks for batch edit
8. Enhance parent tasks vs subtasks operations
9. More custom settings for users
10. Better support for Projects
11. Further UI optimisations (e.g. show filters from eye-icon separately, not merged under one icon in Tasks section, Dashobard view showing summary of items from various sections of TD, open attachments in the browser etc.)
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 24, 2017 in: Android App - long press menu
When you want to adjust any parameter of a taks on the tasks list in the Android App, you need to go to given task's details, find&edit the parameter(s) you want and go back to the list.

Could you please add more options to existing long press menu when exploring any list and add there shortcuts like "Change Priority", "Change Folder" etc. to allow operating on given task's parameters directly from the task's list? It's much more convenient and such solution can be found in many apps.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 22, 2017 in: Parent task in Android app
When you edit a Parent task in Android app, there is an item in the form showing the number of Subtasks, and you can click it to view them and edit etc.

However, there is no similar item (or I'm missing something(?)) in the form for Parent task when you edit a Subtask.

Could you please consider adding such feature? It is a missing element in navigation between tasks and their subtasks.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 15, 2017 in: Batch edit in Chrome browser / Android
I see. Ok, thx.
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 14, 2017 in: Batch edit in Chrome browser / Android
Would it be possible to have the same list of options in the upper right menu of Tasks section in both portrait and landscape view? Currently in portrait mode the list of options is limited to Print and Open/Close dividers only, while in landscape mode there are other items like Show tasks details, format or the one I miss the most i.e. Batch edit that list. Could you please add at least Batch edit option to portrait mode?
pawelkaleta

Posted Nov 03, 2017 in: Truly "hiding" tasks
Have you tried using negative priorities for those tasks and hide them using eye-icon filters? Or to set start date far in the future and hide Future tasks with the same icon?
pawelkaleta

You may want to use "Optionally on" feature.
https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#42
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 25, 2017 in: Work Around for Sub-Folders?
First of all, you will never get full replacement for sub-folders functionality by using Goals, that's why I'd mentioned some limitations are there as well.

But if you also wants to keep using Goals as goals then for sure it will not be the solution for you so you can forget my suggestion.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 24, 2017 in: Work Around for Sub-Folders?
You can try to use Goals as parent items for your Folders. It has some limitations but works pretty well if you don't have subscription.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 22, 2017 in: Quick add
Posted by Sabina A.:
you need to press the "return" key to select the date or folder.

Or "Tab" key.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 19, 2017 in: Android app stuck on search
Try to hit Back button of your phone to exit Search mode.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 18, 2017 in: Multi Edit
... and this bring us to potential solution which could be easily (?) implemented by Toodledo, i.e. to add one more field similar to Star but called let's say Select (represented by the proper icon like Star) plus add filtering and editing options for that field both under Eye-icon and in Batch Edit option.
That would create a Multiselect-like feature, not perfect but still better than nothing.
You would point one by one which tasks you are interested in by clicking on Select icon, then you could perform action e.g. it could be option in Batch Edit form allowing user to decide if to apply changes to Selected tasks or to Visible tasks. After the action is completed all Selects could be cleared. Makes sense?
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 17, 2017 in: Number of tasks displayed
There are number of reasons. Some examples below.

When I scan my lists, let's say in Folders view, I look at each folder in the sidebar and I can see number of items included. I don't know how many of them are truly "active" (for example, their start date is appropriate to start working on them, or they are not in deferred status etc.). So I need to go to the folder I'm interested in and check how many items will be displayed or I need to solve simpel mathematical task each time. If the folder contains many tasks, I need to scroll down to get exact information.

When I'm working on creating proper Saved Search or I'm fine-tunning existing one, information about number of tasks is helpful in determining the correctness of its definition (by knowing how many tasks you should expect in the Saved Search result, you can easly check if the number of items displayed is correct).

When I'm reviewing my tasks, it's important for me to know which areas are packed with the highest number of single tasks, for example to consider split on several sub-areas and so on. Also when I want to compare number of items in various views - then again, I need to know how many items are there.

I'm sure you also find this information useful to some extent. Otherwise, what would be the reason you are presenting it at the bottom.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 16, 2017 in: Number of tasks displayed
True, the information is there. The problem is it's not convenient at all.

First of all, one numebr is on the left, and the other is on the right. It's like watching the tennis match to compare them, you need to do it for every view you switch to.

And what is more, you need to do the math each time, i.e. subtract task hidden number from total number of items in the list, to see how many items is currently displayed.

Worth to add that some users prefer to have the sidebar hidden.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 15, 2017 in: Number of tasks displayed
"100 Active tasks. 0 Completed tasks. 30 tasks hidden by filters"

Could you please consider moving information about number of tasks displayed somewhere to the top of the page?
Each time you need to scroll down to get that info. Alternatively, please add this info to numbers presented currently next to items in the left menu, similarly to Android app, e.g. (100/130). Thanks.
pawelkaleta

Firts, make sure you have Folders field activated (Settings, Fields/Functions used).
Then, go to Settings, Meta information and choose 'Folders' in any of three available slots.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 22, 2017 in: Edit task on Android
Go to Settings - Fields/Function used and make sure you have desired fields activated. Looks like you have all of them turned off.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 13, 2017 in: Task to Note Conversion Feature
Yes, conversion of items between various sections of Toodledo would be definitely a huge thing. It's been requested many times and probably is placed somewhere on The List..
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next