ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Shawn Elliott

Posted Apr 17, 2014 in: Update: Sort Individual Lists Uniquely
Score: 1
Fantastic feature which makes creating views and reports for my own workflow and my supervisors much more efficient!
Shawn Elliott

Score: 0
I was looking for a way to isolate how toodledo was generating links for the iOS calendar and replace those with direct links to the toodledo app (ala toodledo:// instead of http://).

While tinkering I was looking at the links generated when you "share" from the app and from there kept playing with what happened with various arguments sent. So far can't find a way to set anything else such as star/folder/context but it fits my log it quickly and back out from Drafts and/or Launch Center Pro!
Shawn Elliott

Posted Jan 23, 2014 in: iOS, url scheme?
I found how to add a task via the toodledo:// url scheme but it's definitely undocumented and has some limitations.

You can see the post here:

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/3/18566/0/toodledo-on-ios-add-url-scheme-and-drafts-action.html
Shawn Elliott

The following url scheme on iOS will allow you to add a task.

toodledo://toodledo.com/task.html?title=Newly%20added%20item

So far I haven't found a way to set folder/context/start, etc but the defaults defined in the app work.

When this opens in Toodledo it won't open to the new Todo but you can go to recently added or whatever view shows your recently added items and see it there.

Here's a Drafts action that uses this to add a task from Drafts.

drafts://x-callback-url/import_action?type=URL&name=Add%20task%20to%20Toodledo&url=toodledo%3A%2F%2F toodledo.com%2Ftask.html%3Ftitle%3D%5B%5Btitle%5D%5D
Shawn Elliott

Posted Dec 11, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 5
I understand but I liked the new layout and can't wait for it (or the compromise version) to return. I was using it for adding tasks as it was finally on par with the ease of email import on my phone.

Thanks for all you do and know your appreciated.
Shawn Elliott

Posted by Jake:
...Or testing indicated that it might be the "timer" field that was causing the crash, so you might try disabling this field in the settings section and see if that helps.

Again, very sorry. We are working hard to fix it.

That definitely fixed the issue for me.

Thanks again!
Shawn Elliott

Posted May 09, 2012 in: Improvements to Email Importer
Score: -1
This is fantastic. I really appreciate all the hard work you do. A suggestion I have is the ability to add multiple items if you use the body. Perhaps by using the subject multiple or something.

I use the iPhone and I find it easier to add items using email when I'm out and about as Mail launches super fast and I can write keyboard shortcuts (ts! changes to @shopping *Shopping List etc).

What would be nice is the ability to add several tasks this way

Bread @Shopping *Shopping List
Milk @Shopping *Shopping List
Eggs @Shopping *Shopping List

Which for me is as simple as writing
Bread ts!
Milk ts!
Eggs ts!

Currently I do this by writing a message put the subject and ts! and then do the same for each item (all while telling my wife, "hold on, hold on, still entering the last one" :)

Thanks for all the updates and hard work. Your product is fantastic!