ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Jeff

Posted Jun 19, 2013 in: m.toodledo.com sync error
Score: 0
  • Jeff
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2013
  • Score: 0
That did it, thanks! Also, thanks for setting up m.toodledo.com to be available offline - it's been great for business travel.
Jeff

Posted Jun 18, 2013 in: m.toodledo.com sync error
  • Jeff
  • Posted: Jun 18, 2013
Since adding a particular note in toodledo, I get the following error when syncing m.toodledo.com

An error occurred while syncing : notebook.edit.offline

It has also started to tell me constantly that I am offline when I am not offline.

Any ideas?
Jeff

Posted Oct 28, 2008 in: Archive notes with folders?
  • Jeff
  • Posted: Oct 28, 2008
I've noticed that when I archive a folder, the notes for that folder still appear in the notebook view. It would be great if archiving the folder would archive the notes as well as the tasks.
Jeff

Posted Sep 08, 2008 in: Add Notebook to Slim view?
  • Jeff
  • Posted: Sep 08, 2008
I second this - I can't really use the notebook function until I can read entries effectively from my blackberry.

Regards,

Jeff
Jeff

Posted May 02, 2008 in: Text file import
  • Jeff
  • Posted: May 02, 2008
Do you have any plans to add "context" to the fields importable via tab-delimited text? I depend heavily on context for my gtd, and this would be a faster way for me to import a bunch of tasks at once.
Jeff

Posted Apr 11, 2008 in: why aren't my context searches working?
  • Jeff
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2008
Thanks - that was it! For some reason, it imported all of my tasks with a due-date of December, 2031 :-)
Jeff

Posted Apr 11, 2008 in: why aren't my context searches working?
  • Jeff
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2008
I just started trying Toodledo today, uploaded approx 90 tasks from my palm. Did the slow work of getting them into contexts and folders. I was using my palm categories as contexts, so deleted all of the folders Toodledo created, created new ones for my projects, and built contexts. I reorganized all my tasks but now, my email query by context returns nothing, and if I try to print a booklet, it only shows 1 task - the only one I created and didn't import!

I used the email query ?@Home to match my Home context.

Any ideas? I'm wondering if it has something to do with the import. A