ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
megblue

Posted Jul 08, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 0
  • megblue
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2020
  • Score: 0
I can’t even download the app update. The message says the app is no longer available in the App Store. I know you say it’s not being iscontinued but it sure looks bad.
megblue

Posted Mar 18, 2020 in: 24 hour time format
  • megblue
  • Posted: Mar 18, 2020
Is there a way to set up 24 hour time? I can input 1300 and TD converts it to 1:00 pm. I want to see it as 1300.

Thanks.
megblue

Posted Oct 20, 2017 in: Quick add
Score: 1
  • megblue
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2017
  • Score: 1
I have tried using the Quick Add feature with /Tuesday (due date) or /Events (Folder) but neither works. My entry title comes out as
"stop mail delivery /Tuesday" or "Joye birthday party/Events" but the date and folder are both blank.

Am I doing something wrong?
megblue

• megblue
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2017
I have a task that is done on Tuesday for the first three weeks of the month, then on Thursday on the last week of the month.

I have created 4 repeating tasks - one every first Tuesday, one every second Tuesday, one every third Tuesday and one every Fourth Thursday (all repeating weekly).

That's very clunky and I was wondering if someone could suggest a better way to do that?

(BTW) I would love to see a few more custom settings for when tasks are due!
megblue

Posted Nov 03, 2014 in: Notification
  • megblue
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2014
I never see the number of due tasks on the widget until after I open the app. If I don't go into the app, the number doesn't show.
Is this a bug or is there a setting to change. I am using ipad and iphone 5 still on ios 7
megblue

Posted Sep 18, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
  • megblue
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2014
  • Score: 1
Welcome!

Please do something about the color scheme. Look at other apps and they are bright, and pleasing to look at. Toodledo is so boring and drab. The appearance is what keeps me looking at other apps since I like most of the functions.
megblue

• megblue
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2014
I agree. I love Toodledo but keep getting lured away by others that look nicer and have a little more color.
I do come back but I think even some options would be nice.
Grey isn't visually pleasing.