ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
llafianza_1311050124

Score: 1
I am a far from perfect GTD practitioner, but here is what I am doing with Toodledo that works pretty well. First of all, the big breakthrough for me was to strictly work from my context lists. Not emails, not project folders, not voice mail or people walking by my desk. All that has to be processed into a quick, less than 3 minute immediate task or into a new or existing project.
In Tooldeo, my contexts are "contexts" I have a set for work & at home. Someday/Maybe, Waiting For, and Future Projects are also contexts. If something has to be done on a certain date, I assign that date to the task and put it on my Outlook calendar.
Each project gets a folder, each action is a task, assigned to a folder and a context.

Then, on my good days, I focus on whittling away at the tasks in each context and processing the new stuff into existing or new projects/tasks/contexts . . .

This message was edited Feb 23, 2012.
llafianza_1311050124

Posted Oct 05, 2011 in: Click.to shortcut for Toodledo
Score: 1
Sorry to be so dense, but, what is this supposed to do?

I set it up, I added my Toodledo user name and password. I copied content from an Outlook email, which opened up a string of Click.it icons. I clicked on the Tooledo Icon. Then what is supposed to happen?
llafianza_1311050124

Posted Sep 30, 2011 in: baffled by styles/skins
Score: -1
Good to see someone is starting to dress up Toodledo. I see plenty of gray out my window at work and need some cheery colors on my screen! I downloaded Midnight, and it seems to be working fine.
llafianza_1311050124

Score: 0
If your colleagues don't also sign up for Tooledo, you will probably not be able to share/send projects. Would it help if they signed up for the free version?

I don't have that kind of inter-connectivity in my organization, but I did recently switch from GTD in Outlook according to the official recommendations to a whole life approach on Toodledo with great success, except I still like to put hard deadlines on my work Outlook calendar.

Most of my projects arrive via email and dragging text into the notes field from email is very smooth.

I hope that helps.