ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
CharleneTX

Posted Sep 09, 2021 in: Partial completion
Score: 0
Does the Status field not do what you need?
CharleneTX

Posted Aug 28, 2021 in: Alphabetical order issue
Score: 1
What you are asking for is not possible. The text field allows you to enter any character, but it has no way of knowing you intend a 7 to be a number rather than a character. You've already discovered the workaround, which is to add a leading 0.
CharleneTX

Posted Mar 16, 2021 in: DISCUSS ALTERNATIVES TO TOODLEDO
Do you have a paid subscription? Check your expiration date. Mine should be in August, but is now saying I have the free account. I've already moved my data to Todoist, but I was keeping Toodledo around until it expired hoping to see signs of life again.
CharleneTX

Posted Feb 24, 2021 in: DISCUSS ALTERNATIVES TO TOODLEDO
Posted by Jonesadams:
Is there a good way to transfer it all NOW into another program for safe keeping and continue on Toodledo as long as possible?

Upper right hand corner, next to your Avatar. Click the down arrow. Under Tools, select "Import / Export / Backup".
CharleneTX

You say you've tried all of the exports. Have you tried the backup? I don't know what else reads that file format, though.

https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_backup.php
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 29, 2021 in: Upgrade doesn't work
See the numerous other posts on this forum. Toodledo seems to have been abandoned. The standard advice now is to backup your data and migrate to a different service. Toodledo stopped answering in the forum and responding to support tickets months ago.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 25, 2021 in: Bookmarklet in Chrome in Big Sur MacOS
Don't hold your breath looking for any sort of updates from Toodledo. See the numerous other posts on this forum. Toodledo seems to have been abandoned. The standard advice now is to backup your data and migrate to a different service.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 25, 2021 in: Can't delete tasks
Posted by creinhard:
I don't use Toodledo on mobile devices, so I'm hanging on here until the last minute, if/when that happens I'll be migrating to Remember the Milk.

Todoist has a nice desktop app as well as a web browser version and mobile app.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 17, 2021 in: Toodledo still alive?
Posted by mlb32704:

IF Toodledo shuts down, AND TaskAngel hasn't completed their cross platform solution, AND none of the other solutions work for you, there is one solution that will work, right now, independent of Toodledo servers and connectivity altogether - TickTick. You would only need to import data from a Toodledo .CSV export, which you should be doing as a backup on a regular basis anyway. I'm not a fan of TickTick anymore because they have only ONE sort criteria and have no plans to change that functionality, which is a showstopper for me. But it does work, and it looks and behaves a lot like Toodledo. I know that they have Web and iOS apps, not sure about Android. They are a distant second from Task Angel imho but it does work, today.

I've already migrated to Todoist. My Toodledo subscription runs until August, so I'm still checking the forums occasionally on the off chance Toodledo comes back. Todoist mostly works for me with some work arounds, but I definitely prefer Toodledo.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 17, 2021 in: Syncing Across Devicies
See the numerous other posts on this forum. Toodledo seems to have been abandoned. The standard advice now is to backup your data and migrate to a different service.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 14, 2021 in: Auto-Hide completed tasks?
Posted by -lkp:
Hi there, I have completed and ticked a task which is still appearing; albeit it with a strikethrough. The default I believe was that it stays on for a week but it's been much longer now. Perhaps, even 20 days. Can this be sorted or is it a bug?

I haven't personally seen this problem, but there are other threads with the same issue. Toodledo is abandoned and the recommendation is to back up your data and find a new task manager.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 14, 2021 in: Toodledo still alive?
Posted by Larry3:
Posted by CharleneTX:
Posted by jeffsa1:
I've been looking for a replacement for Toodledo for awhile. Today I found Taskangel. I guess it's not well known because I haven't seen it on any of the lists of top task managers.
I'm writing this because I was able to install Taskangel and convert from Toodledo in about 15 minutes. My main worry has been what will happen if Toodledo suddenly isn't available one day. I think Taskangel is the answer. It looks and feels alot like Toodledo except faster.
I think it's at least given me another path to manage my tasks.

TaskAngel doesn't support Android, so that will limit the number of folks recommending it.

The developer is working on a cross-platform app. I'm not sure when he'll release it but it'll be cross-platform and won't use Toodledo servers.

"Working on" isn't good enough when I need to replace a service that could disappear at any time.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 12, 2021 in: Toodledo still alive?
I've moved over to Todoist. For the features I needed, it mostly works. I'm seriously missing the sorting capabilities of Toodledo; I can manage workarounds for most of my views. There isn't an easy way to convert data from Toodledo to Todoist. I spent an afternoon cutting and pasting. My TD subscription runs through August, so I'll pop in once in a while to see if TD ever rises from the ashes as I do prefer it anything else I've tried.
CharleneTX

Posted Jan 12, 2021 in: Toodledo still alive?
Posted by jeffsa1:
I've been looking for a replacement for Toodledo for awhile. Today I found Taskangel. I guess it's not well known because I haven't seen it on any of the lists of top task managers.
I'm writing this because I was able to install Taskangel and convert from Toodledo in about 15 minutes. My main worry has been what will happen if Toodledo suddenly isn't available one day. I think Taskangel is the answer. It looks and feels alot like Toodledo except faster.
I think it's at least given me another path to manage my tasks.

TaskAngel doesn't support Android, so that will limit the number of folks recommending it.
CharleneTX

Posted Dec 15, 2020 in: Toodledo still alive?
Posted by kenckar:
Take a look at Task Angel too. It syncs with toodledo, but I have heard there are problems with that. It seems to ve pretty similar basic functionality though.

Just looked into Task Angel. The hunt continues for an Android and Windows solution. *sigh*
CharleneTX

Posted by Ummagumma:

Well, that is "Sticking with Toodledo and hoping for a miracle" :)

No plan doesn't mean doing nothing, it literally means that at the present time, the user has no specific, defined replacement choice.

I'm actively searching for a replacement. Doesn't mean I don't have an emergency backup plan. I save the files regularly and absolutely worse case I can pull the data into Excel until I find a replacement. That's also not in the list of options. :-D
CharleneTX

Posted by Ummagumma:
It does... “I have no plan”.

Actively searching for a replacement is a plan: I plan to move once I find a solution that works for me. "I have no plan" = ignoring the problem
CharleneTX

The poll doesn't have an option for: currently looking for a replacement, but haven't found one yet. I've tried SO many with no luck. I have six requirements and every one I've test is lacking 2-3 of them.
CharleneTX

Posted Dec 05, 2020 in: Toodledo still alive?
Posted by Allan:
Posted by Allan:
Just moved to ticktick. Seems Fine

Relieved

Thanks for all the fish.

Been running with ticktick for almost a week ... Ticktick seems like Toodledo on steroids.

TD on steroids? I just checked it out. No repeating tasks. Only one level of sorting. No start date.
CharleneTX

Posted Dec 02, 2020 in: Toodledo still alive?
When did they stop accepting money? My autorenewal happened in August and wasn't downgraded.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6      Next