ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Christophe

Score: 0
Posted by Toodledo:
All updates should be free. Since Apple is in charge of the store, you'll have to ask them why it isn't allowing you to upgrade. The only two reasons why I can think this might happen, are if you haven't updated your iPhone OS to 3.0 yet, since our 1.5 update requred the 3.0 OS. Also, if you have jailbroken your iPhone, that could cause it to not get updates.

In any case, you can always just download the new version on top of the current version. As long as you use the same iTunes account as the first purchase, Apple shouldn't charge you again.

I did what you recommend, forced the download of 1.5.5 version and it came for free as update of my already paid 1.4.1 version.
Thank you for the tip!
Christophe

Hello,
I bought Toodledo iPhone app 1.4.1 version on April, 2009 and paid 2,99.
in iTunes, the recent update to 1.5 version is not suggested to me nor listed in the available updates for my iPhone.
Is that a possible bug in the iTunes automatic update process or does it mean I have to buy again the app and repay 2,99?
Your explanations, welcome.
Thanks!
Christophe

Posted Aug 29, 2008 in: How to break an endless repeat in iCal?
Up! Nobody's been facing the same problem?
Christophe

Posted Aug 27, 2008 in: How to break an endless repeat in iCal?
My Toodledo tasks are synced with iCal (on a Mac OS X.5) and, some of them, are set with a weekly repeat on the completion date.
In that configuration, Toodledo works perfect and repeats automatically the task by creating a unique instance on the week after, which is exactly what I am looking for.
Unfortunately, in iCal, the same weekly task is repeated endlessly, which is the usual iCal behavior when there is no end date set for the repeat.
Should some of you have an idea to have iCal behaving like Toodledo, welcome.
If not, could be a possible future enhancement...
Christophe

Posted Aug 27, 2008 in: How to handle start date in iCal?
Thank you for this quick answer. Looking forward to getting this enhancement which would be a plus for iCal users.
Christophe

Score: 1
Same as Simone's proffer.
The support of caldav access to calendars would really be a plus as it would give the chance to maintain the Toodledo stuff on iCal (as desktop application) as well.
Recently, this feature was successfully implemented by Google for the Google agendas. And this was possible thanks to Leopard OS X.5 which supports Caldav natively.
At the end of the day, Toodledo on the web, Toodledo lite on a networked iPhone (or any), Todo on an offline iPhone and iCal on a Mac desktop. Wow, wow ! That's worth thinking on.
Christophe

Posted Aug 26, 2008 in: How to handle start date in iCal?
Hello,

First of all, congratulations to the whole Toodledo team for its amazing work. This app is very well designed, properly developped and, so far, so stable.

I have been using Toodledo for a couple of weeks and have it "synced" with iCal (running on OS X.5.4).
Here is my concern: a Toodledo task marked with both a start and a due date is dated in iCal on the due date only while I would have expected it on the start date or, at least, lasting on the whole period (from the start until the end). And here, the big risk is to miss the launch of the task.
I have been testing some workarounds such as removing the due date but, in such a configuration, the Toodledo task is no longer maintained in iCal as an event but as task (without any kind of date stamp).
May be some of you could have a good advice.