ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
chafic2783

Posted Sep 26, 2011 in: Timer in mobile apps
Score: -1
Posted by woodward.jonathanj...:
Just signed up for Toodledo. I use DGT GTD for my android devices (phone & tablet). I realize there's no complete time as well. This is a big bummer. Will my mobile devices display completion time? If not, I may have to cease using this function.

Just noticed this too -- unfortunate.
chafic2783

Posted Sep 20, 2011 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: -1
What do you use now??

Edit: Nevermind -- figured it out from another post. https://www.nirvanahq.com/tour

Posted by Proximo:
Hello everyone....

Proximo here. :-)

I know it's been a long time since I posted anything here but I decided to pop my head in. srinivas.kangyampeta is correct. I created this video a long time ago before the new UI was implemented.

I have not played with the new UI enough to see what breaks with the new setup and since I don't use Toodledo anymore, it's hard for me to find the time to investigate it.

My original goals was to share a setup that made GTD work simpler with the Toodledo service. For the most part it was a pretty descent solution but it may not work anymore with the new UI.

Just wanted to drop a quick note and say hello. I don't normally read these forums anymore, so please don't think I am rude if I have not responded to some of the questions.

I wish everyone the best and I am sure the new UI can be tweaked to make things work. I just don't have the time to try myself.

Take care and Rock On!

This message was edited Sep 20, 2011.
chafic2783

Posted Sep 18, 2011 in: ThinkingRock versus Toodledo
Score: 0
Good evening everyone,

I am recently a new user to the whole GTD framework, and so far, I actually think it has been working for me. I'm finally breaking down some bad habits and seeing new more-productive ones reform.

My first introduction to GTD, however, has been through ThinkingRock (TR). Also I've never read David Allen's book. While TR has been a nice introduction using a program designed specifically around GTD, I'm starting to see some limitations. For example, the interface is limited, but packed with tonnes of customizable options. The development seems to be very slow and understaffed, as well, the website is a mess.

I'm just wondering how previous (or current?) TR users compare it to Toodledo (TD). I haven't "switched over" yet, but TD seems well supported and has a huge user base. The Android application seems well developed (despite being by a third party).

Do you find that TD can support just as robust of a GTD system as TR? Is there anything that would make you think TR is more superior? Do you get along just fine using TD versus TR?

I read a post on TR versus TD that was dated back to 2008. I've reposted the question because I believe there have been developments in both programs that justify a new analysis on the two.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Sincerely,
C.