ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Ian McLeod

Score: 0
Thanks for the reply, Andrew. Looking forward to new features ahead.

My thought for new tasks would simply be to set a global default. I hadn't picked up that the defaults were based on the currently selected task, as it wasn't what I would have expected.

I should probably read the manual too :)

Thanks again.
Ian McLeod

I first downloaded the app at v1.4a and think it does a solid job overall. I'm not sure yet if I'll purchase, but there is no doubt I will as features expand.

A few ideas that have come up:

1. More keyboard shortcuts for doing the most important things.
2. Customizable New Task shortcut. Can it be made to work from anywhere?
3. Field defaults in New Task dialog. This would save a huge amount of time.
4. In New Task dialog, make tab move from field to field as laid out.

That's it for now. Thanks for all of your hard work on this.
Ian McLeod

Posted May 30, 2010 in: Updated Toodledo Distraction Free
Hi again -- I get the same 'Error: '_gat' is undefined' on another Win7 x86 machine.

Do you think there is some other program that's interfering? Could it be a security issue in IE for which some setting can be changed?

It is odd since opening TD in IE8 doesn't bring up the error.
Ian McLeod

Posted May 30, 2010 in: Toodledo DF - Update
It works great now, including the system hot key.

Looking ahead, being able to set defaults for other fields would be a useful feature.
Ian McLeod

Posted May 29, 2010 in: Toodledo DF - Update
After the update and entering user/pass, hitting the Task button give me the below error and requires that I shut the program down.

On Windows 7 x64. Thanks again for your work on this, I love the idea and hope it can start to work cleanly for me.

Description:
Stopped working

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: toodledo.exe
Problem Signature 02: 0.20.1005.2901
Problem Signature 03: 4c011b51
Problem Signature 04: ToodleDo.Api
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 4c0118b0
Problem Signature 07: 34
Problem Signature 08: 16
Problem Signature 09: System.NullReferenceException
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Ian McLeod

Posted May 29, 2010 in: Updated Toodledo Distraction Free
Killed cookies and emptied the IE cache, but the same error comes up when I open or refresh the program.

Thanks for looking into it though.
Ian McLeod

Posted May 27, 2010 in: Updated Toodledo Distraction Free
No error when using IE8 by itself. It's not a huge deal, as everything works normally. Thanks for looking into it though.
Ian McLeod

Posted May 26, 2010 in: Updated Toodledo Distraction Free
Very cool, I like the implementation a lot. Looking forward to more features.

One error I get upon launching is this:

"An error has occurred in the script on this page"

Line 1397
Char 1
Error: '_gat' is undefined
Code 0

"Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?"

I'm on Windows 7 x64.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

IM
Ian McLeod

Posted Jan 28, 2010 in: Error on opening Outlook Sync 1.0.1.5
Hmm, ok thanks. The prior version seemed to work alright, so I spose I'll go back to that.
Ian McLeod

Posted Jan 28, 2010 in: Error on opening Outlook Sync 1.0.1.5
I'm on Win7 x64. Version 1.0.1.4 worked fine, but I get the below message after installing the most recent version. Ideas?

---------------------------
Fatal error initializing user:Method 'get_DefaultTaskContextID' in type 'SyncApp.LibraryProviders.SyncLibSettingsProvider' from assembly 'SyncApp, Version=1.0.1.5, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
OK
Ian McLeod

Posted Oct 18, 2009 in: Sorting Options
Just an additional plug for the option to sort by both ascending and descending. Not having the most recently added tasks at the bottom of the list are what stop me from fully implementing Autofocus, an awesome task management approach.
Ian McLeod

Posted Mar 18, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
The odd thing is that, despite upgrading to 1.6, Firefox is still saying I need to upgrade, but to version *1.60*. The installed version does say 1.6.

Is this a local issue or an extension updating issue?
Ian McLeod

Posted Aug 11, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.8.3 is Available
After installing the latest version 0.9.8.4, I get the following:

SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error during synchronization Method not found: 'System.String SynchLib.SyncTool.synchronizeTasks()'. at SyncApp.SyncToolHelper.synchronizeTasks()
at SyncApp.frmMain.backgroundWorker1_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

I'm on OL 2007 Enterprise and WinXP. Thanks for such and awesome tool :D
Ian McLeod

Posted Aug 06, 2008 in: Outlook Client E_NOINTERFACE issue
Edit: Nevermind. I got this error consistently, but restarted OL and the sync error disappeared.

Hello! I might have to post this elsewhere, but I'll start here to be sure. No idea what RPC_E_WRONG_THREAD refers to, but it seems to be different than other errors.

My specs:

Standalone OL 2007 Enterprise
Win XP
I cleared all non-task items from tasks folder.

SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:synchronizeTasks() performing full synchronization
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:performFullSync() method called
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:performFullSync() retrieving all toodledo tasks
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:performFullSync() synching and retrieving toodledo folders
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:synchAndRetrieveToodledoFolders() getting Toodledo Folders
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error during synchronization Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.MAPIFolder'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{00063006-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}' failed due to the following error: The application called an interface that was marshalled for a different thread. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8001010E (RPC_E_WRONG_THREAD)). at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.MAPIFolder.get_Items()
at OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.GetActiveTaskCategories()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.synchAndRetrieveToodledoFolders()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.performFullSynch(SyncInfo syncinfo)
at SynchLib.SyncTool.synchronizeTasks()
at SyncApp.frmOptions.backgroundWorker1_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

This message was edited Aug 06, 2008.