ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
greenspan

Score: 2
It doesnt open on my mobile browser as well. I want to use and stick to toodledo, I really do. But what's the point of using a task list that I can't access when I am away from my laptop.
greenspan

Posted Feb 19, 2013 in: Beginner's guide: Help
Score: 0
Hi All,

I am new to toodledo and based on the awesome reviews out there regarding the service, I have decided to join in on the wagon. Heh, that was the easy part.

The difficult part is, I would like to start with the best advice possible on how to use the service, and frankly I am a little bit overwhelmed with the amount of literature here in the forums (but it's awesome to know there's so much out here too :) )

But for now, if any of you could point me out to the must-read forum threads here, I believe that would be a great start for this noob.

If you are looking for me to be more specific, I am looking for a good android app, a desktop client, outlook integration, importing tasks from other services (any.do, astrid, rtm, regularly, list items in .txt files, I know I am all over the place) and general tips on managing a big list of about 200 items (I know some of you are laughing at the small number :) )

Many thanks guys, keep them coming!