ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
tigerduck

Score: -1
I'm not lazy and I'm quite organized (at least in some areas). However, there are certain things that I just tend to procrastinate. Working on my thesis, for example. And decluttering. And ...

What really has helped me in the past was taking part in productivity days where you check in on a conference line and share your goal(s) and achievements on an hourly basis. To some this may sound like you're actually wasting time by attending these phone calls. However, in my experience, I find such days very motivating and productive. The phone calls are short (less than 5 minutes) and then everybody gets busy executing what he/she said they would.

There are people out there who organize such days. However, there are just not as many productivity days that I can participate in as I would like to. Once a month just doesn't do it for me.

I've now created a yahoo group called Productivity Days (productivitydays). People who join the group will be informed about upcoming productivity days. I've already set up a conference line (US number) and participation via skype should also be possible in the near future. Everything is free. Some productivity days will be during the week, but there will also be some at weekends.

I know this will help many people but it's not for everybody. However, you might want to give it a try. I find productivity days fun, motivating and productive.

I do not want to come across as a spammer, so I didn't post a link to the group in this post. However, you should be able to find it via a search engine.

Let me know if you have any questions.