ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
kumar.replicon

Score: 0
If you are that conscious about time management, then you must try time clock software. This tool will help you keep track of your time and keep a track on activities that happens with respect to time.

We use this tool in our organization to keep track of all our employees time and activities. If you want to keep track of your time and activities, the tool that you must try is this.
kumar.replicon

Score: -1
Posted by Erik C Bugge:
Arbitary time tracker through HTTP API request
It should be possible to log the timer entries in an external time tracker program through a simple HTTP API request, like the one for Paymo.biz.

The logic should be as follows:
* A request should be sent when stopping the timer (log the current job entry)
* If the duration is changed when the timer is running, the start time or end time should be adjusted accordingly:
** If duration is increased, you most likely forgot to start the timer, so adjust the start time
** If duration is decreased, you most likely forgot to stop the timer, so adjust the end time

Any possibility of this? It would save me (and many more?) loads of time of redundant registration.

I have used paymo for a while, for tracking my time and project bills. Later I switched on to Replicon Inc - Project Tracking Software for tracking my projects progress with respect to time.