ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Nathan Maxwell

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 4
I understood you'd raise the price, and I assumed you'd break things a little with feature bloat and unsolicited interface "upgrades." But a 400% increase? A to-do list at 62% the annual cost of a baseline Netflix subscription? I think you've ruined a great tool with unmitigated corporate hubris and stupidity.

Subscriber since 2009, and I'm done.
Nathan Maxwell

Posted Jul 05, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
Score: 0
After testing it out a bit, I think it works great.

You can't create shared tasks on the iPhone yet, but no doubt that's few paces down the road. Shared tasks created in a browser do show up in the iPhone app, and that's close enough to get stuff done.

Thanks for the great work!
Nathan Maxwell

Posted Jul 03, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
This is the part where I say thank you, thank you, thank you. Looking forward to trying it out!

I guess I need to re-activate the other Toodledo subscription. ;-)
Nathan Maxwell

Posted Apr 07, 2012 in: Sharing Feature
I understand that this feature is on your to-do list. It's also reasonable not to make comments about time tables for feature releases. I can appreciate that it's one thing for users to request a feature and another for you to develop, test, and implement one.

At the same time, this very key feature has been in the works since 2008. Has it been started? Are there significant hurdles that make its completion uncertain? Is it really, actually on any to-do list? You keep adding new features, some of which seem like rather significant projects. How did they beat iOS sharing to the finish line?

I already let one pro subscription go and have been sharing one account, which effectively achieves the desired sharing capability, but with some caveats. This feature is a deal-breaker for me, but I think Toodledo is otherwise far superior to other options and so I have been willing to wait. Are we waiting for a train that isn't coming?