ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted Jun 04, 2016 in: Notes
Score: 0
Two things:

1. In the future, will the tab key function in body section of a note?

2. Will the "enter" key bring the cursor to a new line after time stamping a note?
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted Nov 03, 2015 in: Time Stamp inside Task note
Often I take action on a task, especially if it involves follow-up re meetings or phone calls. I keep track of my progress in the task note, and then reset the due date. I type in a time stamp such as "03NOV2015:" prefacing my note.

I have researched FAQs and the forum (w/search), and haven't found an answer that focuses on my question, which is will you be bring to "Tasks" the ability to time and date stamp a task note?

Please pardon me if I've overlooked the answer to a question you've already responded to.

Thanks!

PS: Oops... just found this: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/15068/0/insert-timestamp-in-tasks.html

Any updates? That question was asked in 2012.

This message was edited Nov 03, 2015.
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted Oct 28, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
Score: 1
Putting the task on the left is a great idea. Since my eyes are usually to the left of the screen where most of the info that I use is on the left, it makes sense not to have to move the cursor and my eyes way to the right.

Thanks!

PS: I was using Toodledo about an hour ago when the add button was still on the right, and got a bit of a surprise to see it moved just as I hoped it would! Since I signed up for beta testing, my initial thought was that I was in beta! :D
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted Oct 06, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 3)
Score: 1
I am really tickled with the redisign, especially since I'm learning not to confuse contexts with folders and folders with tags! Toodledo rocks!

My advice to someone like me (basic Gold User, somewhat GTD oriented, and a little dense) who really wants to use this app is to watch all the cool instructional videos as many times as you need to understand each feature. Then ask questions on the forum. I just reconfigured my whole list of stuff (a mere 47 items) taking advantage of contexts and tags, and not only do I get it, but my mind is even more at ease since my tasks are so... sortable.

A side benefit of getting rid of a lot of folders and turning them into contexts and tags was that my "Notes" section sidebar cleared up considerably.

I am so glad I stuck with this program!
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted Sep 28, 2015 in: New Icons
Really like the new look and functionalilty. I'm not a "power user," but I do appreciate ease of use!
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted Jul 19, 2015 in: Manual sort (reorder) for tasks
Thanks, Jake! Looking forward to it.
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted Jul 15, 2015 in: Manual sort (reorder) for tasks
Score: 2
Any chance of getting a manual sort option for PC desktop and iOS versions of Toodledo? I use Toodledo on my PC desktop, but Appigo Todo on my iPhone because it allows my to quickly reorder my hot list or other context/categories.

Keep up with the good work on the redesign and new features!
Hugh O'Donnell

Posted Feb 08, 2013 in: Competitors
Can I send an email directly to Toodledo right from my Gmail, which is a feature of GoodToDo by Mark Hurst?
Hugh O'Donnell

I noticed the increase in speed, but figured it was because I was keeping my computer clean. :D

Good job!
Hugh O'Donnell

Thanks for the hard work and professional handling of this situation. I've never been involved with the forums before, nor have I deeply explored the features of Toodledo, but reading the comments above has prodded me to make better use of this tool.

I upgraded to Pro because I didn't feel right using the service without giving something in return. I would not have bailed out over this issue. (All of us are always learning, and sometimes it's painful.) But thanks for the extra month. I'll put it to better use than I have been so far.

Looking forward to seeing Toodledo prosper!

-Hugh