You're right, I couldn't find a way to cancel...interesting
John_T

Posted Jun 08, 2019 in: Very quiet here and No News
Score: 1
  • John_T
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2019
  • Score: 1
Hi All;

No Blog post for May, and haven't seen any update posts here from the developers.
John_T

Score: 0
  • John_T
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2017
  • Score: 0
Posted by Gnopps:
I'm also curious to hear about what is happening with Toodledo development. I haven't seen any changelogs since the new tasks layout.

+1 on this, no blog or news post since April.
John_T

Posted Oct 07, 2015 in: Clone Task and Edit
  • John_T
  • Posted: Oct 07, 2015
@ Salgud, thanks for the suggestion, using Folders is a good idea.
John_T

Posted Oct 07, 2015 in: Clone Task and Edit
  • John_T
  • Posted: Oct 07, 2015
Hello All;

I'm looking for an easier way to accomplish the following: I have a task with about 15 sub stask that I clone regularly. I have tagged the task and sub tasks with "Template" and I filter with the Template Tag off until I need to clone it. When I want to clone the task, I filter the Template tag on and clone. Now I have to go to the cloned task and remove the Template tag from the task and all sub tasks....PITA.

So any suggestions on an easier way to do this. I just need to hide "Template" task until I need to clone it, and once cloned hide it and show the cloned task.

Thanks

- John
John_T

Score: 1
  • John_T
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2015
  • Score: 1
DSM;

I have the exact same issue, but I have my Toodledo tab pinned. Do you happen to have your tab pinned? If I open Toodledo in a regular tab, I do not have this issue.
John_T

Posted Oct 06, 2013 in: Resetting Checkboxes in Lists
  • John_T
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2013
Here is an option that might help. Don't use your grocery list, use a clone or copy of it. Create a "default" grocery list, could name it Grocery List. Then export the data, clone the list and import the date to the new cloned list...you could call the new list Grocery list Monday etc. Then when you needed to go shopping again on Friday, follow the steps again and you have a new list for Friday. Depending how long your lists are, might be easier to just un-check the boxes :)

JohnT

This message was edited Oct 06, 2013.
John_T

Posted Sep 28, 2013 in: List Filter Column
  • John_T
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2013
When you are in the list view and hover over a column, a pop-up comes up: "Click to Sort, Filter or Edit this column". There are only options to set the sort & edit, how do you filter?

Thanks

JohnT