ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Brian_14

Posted Oct 10, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: Product Principles
Score: 2
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Oct 10, 2018
  • Score: 2
I am a long-time Toodledoer, Aaron, as are many others, and am looking forward to some things staying the same and some things improving. Can you state unequivocally that the following two items are your highest objectives going forward, underlying your principles that are shaping your vision and prioritization for Toodledo?:

1) The absolute security of every bit of information we trust to Toodledo.
2) The systems you have in place, or will have, ensure full backup and uninterrupted service.

If you cannot so state, pls let us know so we can take our business elsewhere.
Brian_14

Posted Oct 19, 2017 in: Android app stuck on search
Score: 0
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2017
  • Score: 0
Well, this is one big, "Hmm, how dumb do I feel" moment. That did it. Thx!
Brian_14

Posted Oct 19, 2017 in: Android app stuck on search
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2017
Long-time TD user on PC, infrequent user on Android. Today for the first time, my Android TD seems to be stuck on whatever term or even a single letter I put in "search". No matter if I use main, context, due-date, etc, what displays are only selections related to what I most recently put in the search box. I can't get out of the search function. My TD on PC continues to work fine. Pls assist. Thank you!
Brian_14

Posted Jul 28, 2017 in: Printing tasks in new layout
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Jul 28, 2017
Yes, Jake, Chrome printed fine. Thx!
Brian_14

Posted Jul 27, 2017 in: Printing tasks in new layout
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2017
Firefox current version and everything on my PC is up-to-date.
Brian_14

Posted Jul 26, 2017 in: Deleted Tasks
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2017
Got it. Thx, Jake.
Brian_14

Posted Jul 25, 2017 in: Printing tasks in new layout
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Jul 25, 2017
Have printed my tasks weekly for years as a paranoid back-up utilizing the dropdown arrow on far right of bar across the top. Have just moved to the new TD layout, clicked the same print under the same arrow, but page 1 and 2 are blank, page 3 prints only a few task on lower half of page, and page 4 prints only on top half of page. Returned to original TD, followed same procedure, and all tasks perfectly as before the new version.

Pls explain how to have new version print correctly. Thank you.
Brian_14

Posted Jul 23, 2017 in: Deleted Tasks
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2017
On the Deleted Tasks page, what does the date refer to? Definitely not when the tasks are deleted because the dates shown on my list for many deleted tasks are within the past week for Old Completed Tasks that I deleted months ago.
Brian_14

Posted Feb 17, 2016 in: Can't set or change task dates
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2016
Got it. Thx.
Brian_14

Posted Feb 12, 2016 in: Can't set or change task dates
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2016
After reviewing my clicking procedure, I see what was happening. To me, it's logical when setting a date to click month first, day second, year third. Certainly, some people write/type/say the date as day, month, year. In either case, tho, never is the year first or second. It appears that to set a task date in TD, one must click month, then year, then day. At least, that's how I have to do it and I can't make any other clicking order work. If I'm correct and you agree, perhaps you'll want to tweak something at your end.

Pls let me know your thoughts, Jake. Thx!
Brian_14

Posted Feb 09, 2016 in: Can't set or change task dates
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2016
After trying different orders in which to click the arrows and dates, I can now set dates properly. I guess I had suddenly forgotten. I assume nothing changed at your end. Must be El Nino ;)
Brian_14

Posted Feb 09, 2016 in: Can't set or change task dates
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2016
Same behavior in latest version of Firefox and Chrome. No error msg displays. Reloading doesn't fix it. Just started occurring this morning and continues now 12 hrs later.

To change the date of an existing task or set a date for a new task, I can do it alright by clicking on the precise date in the current month displayed. To change to or set a new-task date in next month, I have to click the last date displayed on the small calendar, which makes the next month appear, then click on my desired date. For a date in a month further out, I have to do as I described, moving a month at a time. The new behavior is that I can no longer select future months by clicking the down arrow or select future years by clicking the side-to-side arrows. Nothing whatsoever happens when I try either of those; that is, no date selects. Interestingly, I can successfully select from the 7 Quick Dates, from the 1 week, 1 month, 1 year choices, and No Date.

Thank you, Jake, for your assistance!
Brian_14

Posted Feb 08, 2016 in: Can't set or change task dates
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2016
As of this morning, I can't use the month and year drop-downs to change the date of an existing task or set the date for a new task using the month and year drop-downs.
Brian_14

Score: 1
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2016
  • Score: 1
Try "first Thursday of every month".
Brian_14

• Brian_14
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2016
Wow, I really got my TD money's worth today: "periodicity". Nice!

This message was edited Jan 12, 2016.
Brian_14

Posted Nov 25, 2015 in: Task view too wide
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Nov 25, 2015
Got it. Thx!
Brian_14

Posted Nov 24, 2015 in: Task view too wide
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Nov 24, 2015
As of today, my task view is about and inch too wide, requiring using the slide bar along the bottom to see the right edge. Other views are OK. Any assistance to correct this is appreciated.
Brian_14

Score: -1
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Nov 04, 2015
  • Score: -1
That's it--I quit!! Where's my Franklin Planner?
Brian_14

Score: 1
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2015
  • Score: 1
Posted by Jake:
[quote]Today, we are happy to release two powerful new features for Habits. The first is "Schedules". This allows you to create habits that repeat on a schedule of your choosing. You can make everyday habits like before, but you can also make a habit for just the weekends, or just Tuesdays.[quote]

But I want my habit to be just on Thursdays ;)
Brian_14

Posted Sep 28, 2015 in: How do I Freeze the TD Headmast
  • Brian_14
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2015
Would very much like it to be stationary on all pages, not just the Task page. Is this in the works?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5      Next