ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Timchaas

Posted Aug 20, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
  • Timchaas
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2020
  • Score: 0
Sorry Toodledo but i too am moving to RTM.
I've been a paying subscriber for a looooooong time.
You've just not keep this product up to date with attachments, integration with outlook and Alexa, etc
Timchaas

Posted Jan 05, 2017 in: My Same Annual Requests
Score: 1
  • Timchaas
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2017
  • Score: 1
Loooonng time user of Toodledo. Love all the updates. Nothing like Toodledo out there.

2 features i've been asking for for a long time.

1) Support attached files from the mobile app
2) Support ability to group Tasks, Notes, Outlines, Habits, Etc under a single view. For example if i create a folder called Garden, i'd like to be able to see my tasks, notes and outlines all within a single view under the Garden folder rather than having to switch to the Outlines context and find Garden among the other outlines. So grouping all features by Context would be Huuuge (to quote someone popular, or not).

keep up the good work.
Timchaas

Posted Jul 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 2
  • Timchaas
  • Posted: Jul 27, 2011
  • Score: 2
Love the new look and feel. Well done. I only have two wishes. As mentioned below i don't like to scroll horizontally (I use Chrome) and I wish i could move the Notes column to the left instead of it being anchored on the right side. Other than that this is a killer app i've been using for about 5 years now so i must like it!!!

Posted by carlaxelfranzon:
Looks good in Firefox; the only problem I have (was with old one too is that it doesn't all fit on my screen horizontally.

Good work! Thanks for the continued improvements!