ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
evholten

Posted Aug 19, 2017 in: Project Support Material
Score: 0
  • evholten
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2017
  • Score: 0
Since there is no integration with external filing-software like Evernote or OneNote, would it not be wise to actually create one by Toodledo???

There are these other Toodledo products such as Notes, Outlines, Habits and List that are not even integrated and to me don't make much sense.
it would be much better to have a integration between tasks and a major upgrade of Notes. Note should be like OneNote and Evernote.

It is ESSENTIAL (not just wanted, not just desired, but a must must must) to have project data and project tasks relate to each other.

Where do I leave my project data?

If working on project data, how do I get tasks straight into Task without having to copy-past and switch apps?
If working in Note, how do I get tasks straight into Tasks?

See how OneNote works with Outlook. Just ... Outlook sucks. And MS is to slow to integrate Wunderlist. Toodledo is superior for task management. But without handling of data, it remains next to useless.

Kinds regards, Erwin
evholten

Posted Jan 29, 2016 in: ToodleDo Offline
Score: 1
  • evholten
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2016
  • Score: 1
What's this fixation with iOS? Really ridiculous. Android is bigger for mobile and Windows still is the major desktop. Not everybody is willing to spend too much on something available for half. Why not cross platform solutions?
evholten

Posted Dec 31, 2015 in: Task connection to goals (Android app)
  • evholten
  • Posted: Dec 31, 2015
Within the Android app i don't see a way to put a goal (as a label) to a task. Goals and/or projects are labels that should beclinkable to the task, and searchable/visible in main view. Am i overlooking something?

Cheers!
Erwin
evholten

Posted Aug 05, 2015 in: Additional fields
Score: -1
  • evholten
  • Posted: Aug 05, 2015
  • Score: -1
Is it possible to add additional parameters? (like projects, importance vs urgency, goal category and other criteria i like to use)

Also i'd like to change the name of a field. The field Priority is an overall priority and one could get a better description to it ór a distinction between overal priority and priority on project/goal level. (BTW I don't seem to find a way to change/move tasks in its order of a projectlist)

Tnx, Erwin

This message was edited Aug 05, 2015.
evholten

Posted Jul 30, 2015 in: OneNote
Score: 1
  • evholten
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2015
  • Score: 1
OneNote might not be a third party app build on Toodledo ... but it should be!

My action/project support material is mostly in OneNote and the programme can create task, but is there any way to put OneNote tasks straight into Toodledo, like it links to Outlook?

I should put this on a OneNote forum as well, but the connection might require some settings in Toodledo???

Tnx, Erwin
evholten

Score: 2
  • evholten
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2015
  • Score: 2
GTD says to pick up "stuff" only once, clarify its Next Action, put that on a task list and (whilst not having done the task yet) keep the file in a action or project support material holder (tray, A-Z filing cabinet, binders, boxes, folders, whatever) for the physicall task data. And store it in archive later if required.

But what for digital attachments? Like everone I have everything everywhere. I love OneNote for being the perfect holding place for everything. But i also keep file in the traditional file folders of Windows.

Is it possible to have a task in Toodledo link to an external files, an OneNote page for instance?
What other external filing systems can be linked to from Toodledo?

And maybe more importantly: is it possible to add a task from OneNote to Toodledo like it does link to Outlook? This would be a major plus.
(Should I create a seperate topic on this? Perhaps on a OneNote forum.)

Tnx, Erwin

This message was edited Jul 30, 2015.
evholten

Posted May 06, 2015 in: Additional labels to 'View by'?
  • evholten
  • Posted: May 06, 2015
Is there a way to put additional labels to 'View by'? I have some categories that I'd like to sort at, but i'd rather not to use Tags for that, as Tags are wider and would cloud and ravel the View.
evholten

• evholten
  • Posted: May 06, 2015
Is there a formal pre-set for GTD, like there is for MYN? I still lack a general understanding of how to implement the GTD features, like:

1.) How to label an item "Waiting-for"?
Is this a Context (@Waiting for???) or a Tag (Tags can be re-used but most likely are unique and specific (Waiting for Mary). Or is there another way to sort at Waiting-for?

2.) Same for "Someday/Maybe" which is a dumpster for ideas to me. How to label this, as a Tag or Context or differently?

Tnx!
evholten

Posted Dec 14, 2013 in: Offline software?
Score: 2
  • evholten
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2013
  • Score: 2
Isn't there a software version Of Toodledo that i can download and install on my laptop, that can sync when i am online but that i can basically work with while i am on the move?

It looks like the ultimate planning tool but having to be online 24/7 is just not possible and undesireable too.