Search results for "Posted by cb_1374830848"
cb_1374830848

Posted Feb 10, 2016 in: How to add Gmail Mails to Toodledo
Score: 0
I did it now with Google Apps Script, it works like this:

1. Gmail label TODO is assigned
2. Email is added to Toodledo Inbox, including subject, content, link

Two possible ways to process it:

3a. If the corresponding task is completed in Toodledo, TODO label is removed in Gmail
3b. If the TODO label is removed in Gmail, task is completed in Toodledo

This is working fine. The only thing I have to figure out is the rate limit.

@Jake, I noticed that toodledo does not allow to filter when retrieving tasks, is that right?

This message was edited Feb 10, 2016.
cb_1374830848

Stupid me - apparently I confused it, it already is the access token ..
cb_1374830848

Hi there,

I tried to connect to toodledo via Oauth2, integrated within google apps script but keep getting:

{"errorCode":102,"errorDesc":"Authorization code doesn't exist or is invalid for the client"}

Google Apps Script ist pretty straight forward to use, you can either add Javascript to a Drive Document, or run it standalone.
I used this library and followed the description: https://github.com/googlesamples/apps-script-oauth2

The code is here: https://gist.github.com/solars/98b5d12e9987e8a758bc
See run() - I just fetch the authorization code with my details (and get it) but then cannot use it to fetch the token.

Can anyone tell me what could be wrong here? I don't see it...

Thanks a lot,
Christoph

This message was edited Feb 09, 2016.
cb_1374830848

I'm still getting "The 3rd party app or service that sent you here has not identified themselves correctly."

Is there any way I can find out what's missing? I'm trying to access with Google Apps Script
cb_1374830848

Posted Feb 09, 2016 in: How to add Gmail Mails to Toodledo
I think the only possible way to do this is to use Google Apps Script, have to figure out how to do the authentication first, though.
cb_1374830848

Posted Feb 08, 2016 in: How to add Gmail Mails to Toodledo
Score: 1
Hi there,

I would like to do the following:

1. Add Mail to Folder X in Gmail
2. Have this Mail automatically added to Toodledo Folder Y
3. The Toodledo task should contain a clickable link to the email.

I found the IFTTT extension already, however the IFTTT Gmail IF does not allow to retrieve the
Gmail link, so 3. is not possible which renders it useless as a reminder for emails.

Another option is to do it in 2 steps: a) add the current link to toodledo via the bookmarklet or a chrome extension
b) label it with X

Does anyone know a way to do this? I'm out of ideas
cb_1374830848

Posted Jun 19, 2015 in: Create Task based on Gmail Email?
I also think that is useful, most people use their emails as some kind of todolist (many unreplied and unread emails). So naturally I would like to combine them with Toodledo (that's what google tries to tacke with "inbox" btw).

But right now the link from Gmail to Toodledo seems to be still missing.
cb_1374830848

Hmm no that doesn't help .. I'd like to have this per folder as I want to use multiple reminders.
I could for example use IFTTT with Gmail and Toodledo, then label my Emails with "remindXdays" and move it to a folder that would have a default of 3, 5, etc days...

But in this case I have to find something else :/
cb_1374830848

Hi there,

I'm using the IFTTT plugin for Toodledo. Unfortunately it does not support alarms/reminders.
As I can specify the folder though, I wondered if it's possible to specify this on a per folder settings
so that all the added tasks have the same reminder?

Or is there anything else I could use?

Thank you,
Christoph
cb_1374830848

Posted Jun 17, 2015 in: Create Task based on Gmail Email?
Thanks Jake - but it doesn't seem to work on Gmail:

Refused to load the script 'https://www.toodledo.com/includes/bookmarklet_min.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src https://*.talkgadget.google.com/ 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' https://talkgadget.google.com/
cb_1374830848

Posted Jun 16, 2015 in: Create Task based on Gmail Email?
Hi there,

I often have emails that cannot be answered directly. And I would like to create reminders for these
Emails as Toodledo tasks (A simple reference to this email that pops up in x days).

Does anyone know a nice and easy way to do this?

Thank you,
Christoph
cb_1374830848

Posted Mar 03, 2015 in: Checklists?
Score: 2
Hi there,

I don't know if this is possible with Toodledo, I think it's such a straight forward feature, it has to work somehow.
I want to create checklists. A check-list as I understand it is not a one-time thing, but a template.

For example if you consider pilots, they have checklists they need to go through for each flight.

I want to create a checklist and add items to it.
Everytime I need it, I get the list with all items unchecked, and can go through them, checking
items.

Another use case would be a packlist. Everytime I travel somewhere I've got a basic checklist
that can be cleared and re-used.

I've tried to do this using lists as a workaround, however, there is not even a simply uncheck-all
button..

Can anyone help me with this?
cb_1374830848

Hi there,

I always use Email reminders for Toodledo tasks. Currently if I complete them I:

1. delete the email
2. go to the toodledo page to mark it as completed

I would like to be able to simply reply with a keyword to the email, and the task is automatically marked as completed..

Would this be possible somehow?

Thanks a lot
Christoph
cb_1374830848

Posted Oct 03, 2013 in: Merge Lists?
Hi there,

I'm using the Lists feature for checklists and I think the possibility of merging lists would be quite helpful:

a) I create checklist templates based on topic (Photogear, Clothes, etc)
b) I merge+clone multiple template lists into a list for my trip (e.g. Iceland2013)
c) Use it to pack

Would that make sense?

Thanks,
Christoph
cb_1374830848

Posted Oct 03, 2013 in: Resetting Checkboxes in Lists
+1 would be very helpful for checklists