ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
lisaqbowden

Posted Oct 10, 2013 in: Re-ordering tasks
Score: 4
I totally agree with you, Purveyor. Why do I have to categorize the heck out of a task to get it where I want it? I should just be able to reorder it. I understand not everyone wants to do it this way, but I certainly do!
lisaqbowden

Posted Sep 09, 2013 in: Re-ordering tasks
Score: 3
May I ask what the reasoning is behind not being able to quickly reorder tasks? It is usually a main feature of task management programs, is it not? I'd like to rearrange my tasks so I can have an order to follow for my day. As it is, I have to transfer the tasks to a different app to do this.
lisaqbowden

Posted Aug 29, 2013 in: Re-ordering tasks
Score: 2
I'm sure you've dealt with this question before but I can't seem to find the answer. Whenever I try to move a task up or down to prioritize, it insists on becoming a subtask. Is there a way to re-order tasks without this happening? Thank you!
lisaqbowden

Posted Aug 19, 2013 in: Question about Outlines
Score: 0
I have a little problem. Sometimes when making an outline, I will make an error and no text will appear but there's a little dot and a checkbox. I can check it off but it does not delete. It's dampening the beauty of my outlines! :) I hope this makes sense!