ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Hartl

Posted Mar 31, 2014 in: Android App Crowdfunding Project
Score: 0
  • Hartl
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2014
  • Score: 0
Ok, I repeat my question: "I participated in your fundraising, but my account hasn't been upgraded so far. Could you tell me when this will happen?"
Hartl

Posted Mar 30, 2014 in: Android App Crowdfunding Project
  • Hartl
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2014
I participated in your fundraising, but my account hasn't been upgraded so far. Could you tell me when this will happen?
Hartl

Posted Feb 18, 2014 in: Android App Crowdfunding Project
  • Hartl
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2014
Now the fundraising goal is met, does it mean our accounts will be upgraded as soon as possible?
Hartl

Posted Jan 27, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
  • Hartl
  • Posted: Jan 27, 2014
Great news!!
Hartl

Score: 1
  • Hartl
  • Posted: Nov 30, 2013
  • Score: 1
@Jake As soon as you have an Android app I'll switch back to Toodledo!!
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2013
I found a solution for my problem with not having a native Android client. I didn't renew my subscription and left to todoist.com. Their webpage isn't as powerfull as Toodledo, but it's exactly what I need and they have a great Android app.
Hartl

Posted Jun 19, 2013 in: Good bye
  • Hartl
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2013
I used Toodledo as a Pro and Pro Plus user since June 2009 and I was always very satisfied with the web page. But two weeks ago I stumbled across Todoist and to my surprise I'm very enthusiastic about it. Especially because it has a very simple design, it has most of the features Toodledo is offering, it's cross-platform and they have an excellent Android app!

In particular the missing Android app is the reason why I'm leaving Toodledo, because it simply hampers my workflow.

Nevertheless, thanks for the last 4 years and I wish you all the best for the future.
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2013
I decided finaly to stay with Toodledo, because

1. It's by far the best task management system in the web.
2. Due Today with a new Android Design has been released. This is now the Android app I was looking for. And I think it's even much better then the original iOS Toodledo app.
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2013
Fully agree. It's a pity to waste resources for the mobile website. It's simply unusable for me. After a few days it stops working. Then I have to delete the cache and start with the sync once again. And of course it's so slow in comparison with a native app. I need more time to fight with the mobile site then to fulfil my tasks. :-/

I don't think we'll see an Android app in the next future. That means I have two options:

1. DGT GTD: I'm waiting for the Beta release and the new UI. If it's what I expect, then I'll stay with Toodledo.

2. Wunderlist 2. The new version is great and the Android app is amazing. I just miss some additional features (E-mail to task, tags, date for subtasks, ...). As soon as they are available (as far as I know all of them are planned) I'll give Wunderlist a chance.

I really like Toodledos website, but the lack of a native Android app is a big drawback.

This message was edited Feb 15, 2013.
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2011
Sorry to say, but you really should hire a designer in order to improve the UI!
Hartl

Posted Jul 08, 2011 in: Toodledo Development Slowing Down?
  • Hartl
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2011
If you need a beta tester. It would be great if I could help you.
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: May 03, 2011
NeoteriX, why makes it little sense for US developers to develop for non-US users??

And sorry, but your theory about the "more elite iPhone users" and the less disposable income of Android users, etc. is just nonsense.
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: May 03, 2011
ben, I tried most of the available Toodledo sync apps. But none of them is comparable to the iOS app! The best one was GotToDo, but unfortunately they stopped the development. All the other apps are nice, but for me unusable. For example Due Today is quite good, but it doesn't support all functionalities Toodledo has. And it seems that Chris is focusing on his own desktop application.

I don't want to threat anyone. This is just a normal consumer decision. If I think that the service is not worth the money then I will abandon my Pro Plus Subscription. And sorry to say, Toodledo is great but without an Android app it's useless.
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2011
+1

I'm very interested. My current Pro Plus subscription will expire in September. And if there is still no Toodledo Android App available I will not extend my subscription any more.
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Mar 27, 2011
This is really annoying. I'm sorry but if GoToDo is not maintained anymore and Toodledo doesn't come out with an own Android app I will leave Toodledo when my current Pro Plus account expires in September. :-(
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2009
I use TaskJot for several months and I'm really excited. The program is very good and that makes my Blackberry irreplaceable.

Gerhard
Hartl

Posted Aug 19, 2009 in: We now have a Gmail gadget
  • Hartl
  • Posted: Aug 19, 2009
Hi!

It's a great tool, thanks. But is it possible to move the gadget to the right side?
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Jun 12, 2009
1. I really appreciate your work! I didn't lose anything. So "Thumb up"!

2. Your information policy during this incident was absolutely perfect.

So it was a quite good step to move from RTM to Toodledo.

Greetings from Vienna, Austria
Hartl

• Hartl
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2009
Thanks for your work! :-)