ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Angie

Posted Aug 16, 2013 in: Becoming a Power User
Score: 0
  • Angie
  • Posted: Aug 16, 2013
  • Score: 0
I appreciate e time you spent on this post. Lots to think about here.
I am curious - how do you actually set this up in Toodledo? For example, do you have a Routines folder? Do you set up a folder for each goal? Or, are you using tasks/ sub tasks?
Angie

• Angie
  • Posted: Dec 30, 2010
No add-ins. I'm in IE7 and the pop-up boxes still pop up ABOVE the blanks and not below the blanks. Making it completely unusable. Any ideas?
Angie

• Angie
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2010
Sorry, I don't know if I have any browser plugins installed. Where would I go to check that?
Angie

• Angie
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2010
Doesn't matter if I use a different browser. Also doesn't matter if I close the status bars. For some reason, the tag box and the calendar box appear way too high to use in the top of the screen.

Is there a place to select an option to have the boxes appear below the blanks? I've looked around in settings, but didn't see anything like that.
Angie

• Angie
  • Posted: Dec 09, 2010
When I try to add a new task on my laptop (which is running on Explorer 7), both the tag and the calendar pop-up box appear in the very top of my screen. In other words, I can't use them, and therefore can't populate those fields because only the bottom of these pop-up boxes are visible. They are not at all accessible.