ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Matthew Tarpy

Posted Jun 18, 2020 in: Is customer support not working?
Score: 0
I'm a paid subscriber, and I've had an open ticket now for four business days with no response...is product support not working at the current time?
Matthew Tarpy

Posted Jun 21, 2013 in: We want an official Android app !!!
Posted by Jake:
Its not like hiring a carpenter to fix your car. Web developer and Android developer use the same skills. Any good web developer could also do android development without trouble and we will figure this out in the interview process.

Um, sorry, no. I work in professional services (consulting) in retail eCom. They guys slinging code in Hybris are most definitely NOT the guys writing the Android (or iOS) app. I've managed both types of projects (just did a set of mobile apps at the end of last year) and they are massively different problem spaces.

That being said, your roadmap and product goals are your own. If you don't want to spend time on Android, that's absolutely your right. I hope, however, that you want to spend time on Android. I _LOVE_ your iOS app, it's gorgeous, easy to use, and it's a rock-solid guarantee that everything works and syncs correctly. I currently use DGT, and while it is really awesome, I yearn for having on Android what I bought off of you for iOS. So, please! :)

This message was edited Jun 21, 2013.
Matthew Tarpy

Just did, thanks!
Matthew Tarpy

Hi all--

Having a bit of an annoying issue. When I create a task on the website, I set the alarm time to be 15 minutes before task is due...however once I sync (either to the iOS app or Todo for the mac), my alarm is now set to ~1 minutes.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what's going on...has anyone else seen this, and what did they do to fix it?

Thanks!