ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
howardksmith

Score: 0
The bookmarklet appears to be 'out of order' again. I uninstalled and reinstalled to no effect just now. The pop up opens but never resolves with content?
howardksmith

Score: 1
I'm "pleased" (not really) to hear the on-going pleas for native android app although "actions speak louder than words" so I'm not hopeful. Of late, the mobile site simply will not open on my Chrome Beta browser / Note 2 device rendering it unusable. If the mobile site is supposed to ameliorate those pleading for a native android app, then it's not a working solution. I realize (or think that I know )that you're a relatively small shop competing against bigger sites with greater developer resources but I truly remain hopeful for a native android app in future. Please also help me redress issues with mobile browser. Scanning recent entries, it seems like a cache clear may help but again, I'd appreciate advice.
howardksmith

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 2
I was pleasantly surprised by the changes. Look (and work) great for me so far. I appreciate the effort.
howardksmith

Posted Mar 05, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: 2
Proximo - Seeing your post and process when I started Toodledo was a Godsend. I've mimic'd most of it for my set up.

Question: Do you use the Firefox plugin to add tasks. If so, how do you account for / handle tasks that you know should be associated with a particular project? Given the 'leading +' approach to annotating projects, there doesn't seem to be an easy way to handle?