ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
WCONNER

Posted Feb 09, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
  • WCONNER
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2015
  • Score: 0
Welcome Bridget and may you find this work both challenging in a good way to find meaningful solutions and fun.

I'm sure there are a lot of ideas and suggestions related to what we users would like to see in the product. I look forward to seeing what methodology you will use to solicit ideas or needs and then how best to communicate if and how they will be applied.

Toodledo needs you and the changes. Going gentle so not to disrupt those using the system is beneficial but you are also in a fast paced environment. If someone else develops a better platform than you currently have and attracts what is or could have been your customer, then steady as she goes will crash and burn.

Think portable transistor radio. Few people walked around and said they wanted a transportable radio. Once it hit the market, no one knew how they lived without one. Build what needs to be built.

It has been said that eighty percent of development is planning. I would add planning and communicating.

Most sincerely, all the very best.

Bill
[email protected]
WCONNER

Posted Dec 06, 2011 in: Toodledo for iOS 2.1.15
Score: -1
  • WCONNER
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2011
  • Score: -1
In the iPad notification section I selected the 10 most recent items. Unfortunately they are all completed items. Where is the notification center looking to get toodledo items? I would prefer it selects past due and due today items, as an example. How is the mapping established?
WCONNER

Posted Jan 04, 2010 in: Status
Score: 0
  • WCONNER
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2010
  • Score: 0
As mentioned by others, a 'status' field really needs to be customizable. It is unrealistic for global statuses to work effectively. Perhaps there are default statuses to start.

Many of us would rather have a short yet specific list of statuses we can utilize.