ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
uarnold

Posted Jan 18, 2013 in: Subtasks listed according to due date?
Score: 0
  • uarnold
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2013
  • Score: 0
Hello,

I use subtasks for my projects. Now it is normally the case the the main task has a completion date quite far in the future. But one or several sub tasks have a due date which is quite near.

I very much like the main view, where tasks are sorted according to due date (due in the past, due today, ....)

Unfortunately I did not find out yet, how I can see the subtasks, also when they are due. The main task is listed accordingly, but I miss all the sub tasks which are due today, or the next seven days etc,

Thanks for a hint
Ulrich
uarnold

Score: 0
  • uarnold
  • Posted: Feb 22, 2010
  • Score: 0
Hello,

I have a search definition, which is all tasks due in the next seven days. When I use the template to create it, it changes that to a concrete date, which will kept the same.
So tomorrow it lists only the next six days, the day after tomorrow only the next five, ...

How can I save a search, will always will list the action for the next seven days, when opening it?

Thanks
uarnold

Posted Feb 22, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: 1
  • uarnold
  • Score: 1
Hello,

I just realized, that the search works, when I check subtasks flattened. However I would like to have them always nested, because otherwise the folder looks like a mess.

Can the search made working, with subtasks nested?

Thanks
uarnold

Posted Feb 22, 2010 in: Proximo's GTD Setup
Score: -1
  • uarnold
  • Score: -1
Hello,

at the weekend I set up the proposal of Proximo and I like it very much.
However I encounter one problem with subtasks. I have now many projects in the projects folder as tasks. I have the actions for the projects as subtasks.

I use as well the search like proposed but also a search for all tasks due the next 7 days. Now the subtasks are not found by this search. It seems to me, that only the categories of the tasks are respected. But often the task itself (the project) is not starred and especially this does not work for the due dates.

Any help?

Regards