ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
korean.english

Posted Apr 23, 2011 in: Problem with Email Task
Score: 0
I'm currently unable to email a tasks through my Gmail account. Whenever I try, Google returns the following error message: "The page you requested is invalid." Is there a problem with my settings, or is Toodledo having a issue right now. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Daniel
korean.english

Posted Dec 01, 2010 in: iOS App Version 2.1.1 Released
Yet another "me, too." The update scrambled code for Korean characters. These synced and iPhone/iPad-scrambled Korean items still display just fine on the web version of Toodledo, however.
korean.english

Posted May 15, 2010 in: Features Request - Notebook
I agree with you that a better notebook feature is needed, but I would rather see some sort of integration with Google Docs or Evernote.
korean.english

Posted Apr 15, 2010 in: Timer function in mobile apps
Score: 1
I love the timer function in the web version of Toodledo. Does anyone know whether this is going to be headed to the mobile versions of this service?

Daniel
korean.english

Posted Apr 15, 2010 in: Searching with foreign characters
Or user error, who knows? I might have been searching in a specific field, such as Tags, without realizing it. I'm new to Toodledo, so it wouldn't surprise me. Unfortunately, I do not remember. Anyway, it is working brilliantly now!
korean.english

Posted Apr 14, 2010 in: Searching with foreign characters
I use Korean in many of my tasks. The characters display just fine, but a search using a Korean keyword produces zero results. Is Toodledo unable to search non-English characters. That would be a deal-breaker for me.

==UPDATE==
Strange, the search function wasn't working with Korean characters earlier today, but it is now. Anyway, problem solved!

This message was edited Apr 14, 2010.